Bangladesh Tour of the West Indies 2009

Nah the West Indies will still win. If the Windies go with this bowling attack:

Kevin McClean
Kemar Roach
Nelon Pascal

I think they will clean up. Don't write the Windies off yet, those three all bowl with very good pace.

If Bangladesh don't win here then they really need to make some drastic changes.

But this really is a joke, it shouldn't be a test match if the West Indies are using 16 year-old's.

i hope that guy doesnt score a 100 and break Ashrafuls 'youngest debutant to make a test 100'

man i feel more nurves now! pressure is on Bangladesh!

come on Masrafee start you era with a win!

MacLovin added 4 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

i bet if it was a series against any other nation, then they would have fix the contract! thats why the players should have done it during India series, that would have put more presure on WI board to sign the contract!

also the board is taking this chance vs a weaker to show the players that they dont care much!

Yeah, I'm thinking this actually makes the series more interesting, a lot more for Bangladesh to play for and a lot more expectation. The West Indies squad is light on batting with only 4 batsmen averaging more than 30 in first class cricket, but Bangladesh isn't much better. I agree with Howsie, there's a lot of pace in the West Indian bowling attack and if they bowl with genuine menace, it ought to outweigh what Bangladesh can do in return.

I say if Bangladesh lose this match, kick them out of Test cricket and let the Irish play. The cant possibly be any worse.

see if BD win, then it would like "w/e" just for the record. but if we lose ^^ more of those will come, every 2 sec

5 more hrs!

I'm really looking forward to this game, unfortunately I wont be able to see any of it :(

I can't see why anyone would mock Bangladesh about not being able to beat this team though, it's still stacked with a lot of talent. Like I said earlier I wouldn't be too surprised if the Windies skittled Bangladesh for not many.

Oh well let's just hope it's a good match.

Maclovin are you getting any coverage of this game, Or is anyone for that matter?

I'm really looking forward to this game, unfortunately I wont be able to see any of it :(

I can't see why anyone would mock Bangladesh about not being able to beat this team though, it's still stacked with a lot of talent. Like I said earlier I wouldn't be too surprised if the Windies skittled Bangladesh for not many.

Oh well let's just hope it's a good match.

Maclovin are you getting any coverage of this game, Or is anyone for that matter?

I think Ten Sports would be showing it in the Middle East, but not entirely sure. Was looking forward to see Barath play as he was named in the first squad, but, this could still be an exciting series.

There is going to be a delay to the start of this game, it's raining :(

Bangladesh has named there XI though

Mashrafe Mortaza (capt), Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Junaid Siddique, Mohammad Ashraful, Raqibul Hasan, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Shahadat Hossain, Rubel Hossain.

So a couple of guys will be making there debut.

ok i have summer school in 40 min! i thought i would watch the damn game!! but they gona start in 45 min!! godlord!

MacLovin added 7 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

There is going to be a delay to the start of this game, it's raining :(

Bangladesh has named there XI though

Mashrafe Mortaza (capt), Tamim Iqbal, Imrul Kayes, Junaid Siddique, Mohammad Ashraful, Raqibul Hasan, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah, Shahadat Hossain, Rubel Hossain.

So a couple of guys will be making there debut.

11 in total today :eek:

i dk why would they play new players. play the other bowler insted of kid Rubel. and other all Mehrab Jr, in place or Mahmudullah Riyad! they just die to bring in new kids!

If Bangladesh Cant win this.....dude they cant win against any time.....my school team plays better then them

If Bangladesh Cant win this.....dude they cant win against any time.....my school team plays better then them

Sure.............

I'll say it again. This West Indian team isn't that bad, they have some very talented bowlers.

Users who are viewing this thread