Bhenzir Bhutto assassinated

Well this is what bbc news is saying:

I just hope someone can sort this out

CNN and a couple of other major news stations are reporting that her husband and members of her party have confirmed that she was shot in the neck while she was attempting to leave the rally after the suicide attacks.

The BBC using the official Pakistan government statement that said she was alive and well, and then ten minutes later declared she had died in the bombing.

I'd believe her husband and party members rather than a government who hates her.

sHe is officially the Daughter of Pakistan.

CNN and a couple of other major news stations are reporting that her husband and members of her party have confirmed that she was shot in the neck while she was attempting to leave the rally after the suicide attacks.

The BBC using the official Pakistan government statement that said she was alive and well, and then ten minutes later declared she had died in the bombing.

I'd believe her husband and party members rather than a government who hates her.

Well the Pakistani Agencies have not said anything as yet?

2007 was one of the worst year for Pakistan, and officially it was "year of tourism Pakistan".. that is sad!

Last edited:
The BBC seems to think it got its information from the Pakistan government statement. So I just presumed they'd made a worldwide statement as it made sense.

A very sad day for the Indian Subcontinent. Security has been stepped up on both sides of the L.O.C.
Religious extremism in Pakistan must end. I deeply feel for the people of Pakistan and I hope riots do not spark off again.
Makes me realize the importance of Democracy and how we in India are so blessed to have a successful and functional democracy.

Rest In Peace.

She was in a bunkered car and got popped out the top window for a second and that cost her. The Government told her to stop the rallies and stay in the vehicle at all costs. But no, she had to get the people on the streets and create havoc.

She was in a bunkered car and got popped out the top window for a second and that cost her. The Government told her to stop the rallies and stay in the vehicle at all costs. But no, she had to get the people on the streets and create havoc.

I'm taking from your tone, you didn't like her.

It is now looking like this was the Taliban's work

I read this half an hour ago. Really sad news to hear.

This is a very very very dark day for Pakistan.

She may have died but hopefully her democratic policies will live on to force a change in the upcoming elections.

I really didn't have any sleep last night to say. All were on The TV.

She was a brilliant Speaker. Her family must be very tight and alert now. Some say "Nawaz Sharif'' did all this. Because, Their party already might have got the information that "Mrs.Benazir Bhutto" Was going to be the next PM of Pakistan Through the current polls received.

Bad luck. She can't do any more justice to Her Country. She has done pretty much to say.

:(, I could only watch the Pakistani's to lose their Beloved Ones.

Users who are viewing this thread