Bhenzir Bhutto assassinated

Highlander999

ICC President
Completely agree with you we don't want this becoming a religious debate.

Although I am not a Muslim I know the Qu'ran does not preach all this violence and true Muslims are peaceful people.

However how can you define too much democracy?

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
The lack of it isn't very beneficial though, is it.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Completely agree with you we don't want this becoming a religious debate.

Although I am not a Muslim I know the Qu'ran does not preach all this violence and true Muslims are peaceful people.

However how can you define too much democracy?

like people can be allowed to walk on streets naked...

Unacceptable in public in my likings, :p anyways.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Sad.
Pakistan is on the brink to god knows what. My thoughts are with the people of Pakistan and relatives and friends of Bhutto, and I hope everything is solved soon.

Shoaib87

School Cricketer
This murder is a planned act of CIA with the help of Pakistani agencies.The purpose of this cowardly act was to find an excuse to attack the tribal areas aka FATA on the name of a terrorist organization working for interest of Israel called Al-Qaeda.

Animator!

School Cricketer
He's just trying to drum up trouble believing in Anti-American theories. There's no truth it in. The USA would never be daring enough to have assasinated her and especially in her own country, if they didn't want her Pakistan they wouldn have stopped Musharaf letting her back.

I've been hearing about a possible merger between the two major democratic parties? Nawaz Sharif merging his party with the PPP, supposedly because Bhutto's successor neither has great support of the party nor the strength seen to lead the party. He also seems to miss out because the party seems intent on following the Bhutto's legacy. Her son's a possible successor to that thought isn't he? I was hearing he's going back to Oxford today and once he graduates is expected to come back to Pakistan and burst into politics. Along with one other of Bhenzir's relatives, sister, aunt, niece, along those lines is whilst a very harsh critic of Bhutto wants to follow her into the political scene there?

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Oh guys BTW i was watching Geo news, People started putting banks, shops etc on fire, SAD.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Stupid enough to destroy your own Country!

Animator!

School Cricketer
It was a show of anger. They attack national, government administrated and owned buildings, its their only way of attacking the government in a small terms. If you follow.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
there is something known as "peaceful protest"

Sureshot

Executive member
This murder is a planned act of CIA with the help of Pakistani agencies.The purpose of this cowardly act was to find an excuse to attack the tribal areas aka FATA on the name of a terrorist organization working for interest of Israel called Al-Qaeda.

:D

Thanks, you've made my day.

You didn't mention the Stonemasons though.

It really is such a shame people believe tripe like that, and like how 9/11 was done by Bush. Such a lack of respect for the dead.

Users who are viewing this thread