shoail

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How yo hit a six and four

waraa

County Cricketer
India seems to have a great user base with regards to mobile games. Maybe a similar IPL tie-up would make sense. It would be a sure shot hit I guess, except BCCI isn't the same as CA.
BCCI may be a tough catch, but some of the IPL franchises have invested in (rather wonky) mobile games before and might be interested:

grkrama

National Board President
The problem is they are owned by Zapak i think which are owned by Reliance Ambani group so tough luck snatching that from them. Otherwise quite a few decent mob dev companies here may have had a chance.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I've just spotted why it's not been featured or yet ranked in the game charts - It's not a "Game". Its an "App".

Something to do with Cricket Australia being the publisher maybe?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Chief I'll check that out, I think you're right. CA would have to fix it for us if there is something up.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I've just spotted why it's not been featured or yet ranked in the game charts - It's not a "Game". Its an "App".
iOS or Android? It seems to be ranked among games for me - clicking the category listing (Sports) takes me here, which puts it third in top sports games (at least in Australia).

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW iOS is different. Very split store.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
iOS or Android? It seems to be ranked among games for me - clicking the category listing (Sports) takes me here, which puts it third in top sports games (at least in Australia).

Sorry - I meant iOS.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
@Chief I'll check that out, I think you're right. CA would have to fix it for us if there is something up.

They'd need to submit an update in order to change the metadata. I'd leave it until early next week - no point rocking the boat whilst you're got a minor feature. Maybe they'll then banner-feature it in "Games" given a quieter week when re-categorising it! You might at least be able to get "Best New Updates" feature, which is also front page.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Got some time to try out this game on my phone and really happy with what I played. Fantastic work by BigAnt in developing the game. The gameplay is smooth, elegant and easy to get used to it. Only thing disappointed me is that the batsman will have only once chance to time the ball. If he misses or goes after ball too early then he will have to stand still watching the ball hitting the stumps or on pads. But is not a big issue at all.
Difficulty: Normal
received_985869141518229.jpeg

Arijit Maji

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Will the Big Bash be licensed in DBC 17??

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Users who are viewing this thread