Big Bash Boom | Big Ant's New Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 185125
  • Start date

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Do you think other similar games (NBA Jam, EA’s Street games, 2k Playgrounds) should be limited to mobile/tablet? There is a long history of these games being released on console.

Do you think it’s possible that this title is simply being targeted to an audience on consoles and steam other than yourself? You called it child’s play....perhaps that’s because it’s a game being targeted more towards children?

Hey, it's just my opinion and a lot of people would agree with me, same goes with you, not everyone has to agree with me, but its just my opinion, but I can't deny it's likely to be targetting children based on that, it's just I'm disappointed it's going like this but I an only one.

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
is there ground shots in the game ? as i only see aerial shots in trailers.

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
can 2 people be on the same team? will it support 4 players?

mattk

Club Captain
It actually frees them up to be able to make a fully fledged cricket game for those wanting that experience without having to cater for the arcade/smash and giggle crowd. This game is a good thing for those wanting an authentic cricket game.
I agree with this point but just to raise a counter argument.
What if the game is so commercially successful compared to Ashes/DBC it demonstrates to Big Ant the market for a proper cricket simulation game isn't big enough to justify not increasing arcade components in the next game

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I agree with this point but just to raise a counter argument.
What if the game is so commercially successful compared to Ashes/DBC it demonstrates to Big Ant the market for a proper cricket simulation game isn't big enough to justify not increasing arcade components in the next game

Happy 20th anniversary to this conundrum! Here's to many more. :-)

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
below image you can see, crowd also have big heads...

Big-Bash-Boom-Ross.jpg

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
To be honest the game looks a rehashed version of ashes cricket, it's not necessarily a bad choice so let them earn few bucks from it so that they can invest it in cw 19 game. I will definitely pass this one. Not interested in a cricket game without career mode

Users who are viewing this thread