Blockers bits... (retro)

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just to say thanks for the retro stuff - really appreciated.

I have done a 1930s Leicestershire with the Ashes legend George Geary. Some player likenesses are better than others as I am mainly relying on team photos for many players. The kit uses some graphics from 1930s Australia as our traditional colours were similar. I have also done a rough approximation of their 1930s Aylestone Road ground. Happy to upload if people are interested in this stuff.
Great stuff! Please upload!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah I was -1 years old in 87 haha. Wow that's some wonky umpiring :lol

It's hard to find decent scenarios on the academy right now. Really want to get into some late 90s early 00s stuff

I'll make more scenarios if/when they sort out the stuff around the AI bowling with batsmen

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've just shared a South African XI - this comprises players that played in the rebel tours throughout the 80s. I've focused mainly on players who played in the england 89/90 tour, and the aussie 85/86 & 86/87 tours but I've also included Richards, Van der Bijl, Procter, Seeff and Hobson who featured in the earlier tours.

There's several players who appeared in the 86/87 "UODIs" (the U stands for Unofficial) who aren't added yet. I will add them in due course.

For reasons of roster space, as and when I get the time and appetite to do further players this may expand into either separate squads for each of the rebel tours, or at least squads to cover e.g. the first half of the 80s tours, and then the later 80s tours.

i'll be honest and say i'm pretty unlikely at present to do Arosa Sri Lanka.

I am hoping to play the England and Aussie tours soon... then I will be nearly comlete in having played through all of the tours across the 4 games... (well i never completed the 2nd West Indies tour in Ashes so that might be something I revisit.)

As ever, shared under mrdconnors and with huge thanks to @Llewelynf for the springbok logo

pinku

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
In the process of making the kit for the England and Pakistan 92 world cup teams. If lining the stripes on the arms, chest and back doesn't give me heart failure

Just to let you know the kits were already created by @wasteyouryouth so the logos will be on the academy so you can just add to kits. @blockerdave did them too. Just search logos by 92 and apply to teams.

@blockerdave did the logos to add to stadiums also.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Just to let you know the kits were already created by @wasteyouryouth so the logos will be on the academy so you can just add to kits. @blockerdave did them too. Just search logos by 92 and apply to teams.

@blockerdave did the logos to add to stadiums also.

Think I did them in dbc17? The logos on the server include the stadium adboards but they are all by @wasteyouryouth and they are much better than mine to be honest![DOUBLEPOST=1561581616][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh I'm not making the logos from scratch. Just fitting them together :lol

Mate you should play an old school ODI with the Aussie rebels and the springboks. I’d watch that!

Users who are viewing this thread