Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0406
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Australia V England (me)
Ground: Gabba
Issue (one line description): Fielder didn't attempt the catch despite reaching at the ball.
Bug description (detail): Fielder didn't attempt the catch despite reaching at the ball. This is after I had been pressing Y to trigger the dive if required.

Video: https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApbkP0TvencMfH25l5lHG_l0ZMQ

tmac370

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0407
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club One-Day
Teams used: Wanneroo v Melville
Ground: Club Ground
Over Count: 23.3
Issue (one line description): Stumped when leaving a wide delivery (had this issue prior to the latest patch when leaving good balls too)
Bug description (detail): Was on strike and was stumped when leaving a ball (L3) that was called wide down the leg side. My batsman's back foot was originally behind the crease but moved forward during the leave action (which involves the batsman turning around).

chaman82

County Cricketer
Game Mode: online
Match Type: any
Teams used: any
Ground: any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description):
pro cam batting not usable in online mode
Bug description (detail):
Head movement is too much and the camera is not play able online. Offline is perfect. Sometimes changing the camera and setting it back to pro cam makes it fine but again after some balls its not usable

Last edited:

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: T20
Teams used: India v Australia
Ground: Any
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Getting Run Out after cancelling 3rd run.
Bug description (detail): It seems that there is a certain distance that a the runners can go down the pitch and effect a succesfull cancellation of the run , but anything slightly further results in a "Stuck in the mud" slow turnaround runaround. When the cancel run input is given very early in the run , the batsmen turn around as usual , just happens when they are slightly further, (I would guess anything from a quarter down the pitch)[DOUBLEPOST=1513611592][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Issue (one line description): Nicking to Slips , cannot appeal
Bug description (detail): 3rd Slip catches a screamer , but I am unable to appeal , and hence batsman arent given out[DOUBLEPOST=1513611677][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4
Issue (one line description): Cannot select an Umpire to officiate in Online Games
Bug description (detail): No Option to select your Umpires to officiate , hence for Online Only folks we are stuck with the "Default" Umps

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Issue (one line description): Defensive shot sound not Correct
Bug description (detail): When playing a defensive shot , the sound is that of the ball hitting the pad ie dull sound , vs a bat hitting ball sound

storey205

School Cricketer
Platform- PS4
Game Version- 1.06
Match type - Test
Teams Used - England vs Australia
Ground - Any
Bug description - When a decision is reviewed the animated transition to the tv replays flashed up says 4 as though a boundary was scored.

Staresblank

Club Captain
Game Mode: Custom Competition
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: International Teams
Ground: All
Issue (one line description): Bonus points are not being applied in custom league
Bug description (detail): I've set up an international 16 team ODI league which has batting bonus points for scoring over 250 runs (1 batting point) and 300 runs (second batting point), and also 1 bowling point for taking 10 wickets. Unfortunately these bonus points are not registering for AI simulated matches (and I'm not sure what happens if you play a game). To make bonus points even better, it might be a nice feature if you can add bonus points for chasing targets down, for instance if you chase a score down with 2 wickets down you get 4 points, 4 wickets down 3 points etc. - This would also have to include a cap on the total amount of points a team could get - but it would really help make leagues not massively favour the side batting. (The first part of this post is the bug - second part most definitely on my wishlist)

zayno

Club Captain
Game Mode: casual
Match Type: all
Teams used: Australia V England (me)
Ground: all
Issue (one line description):sixes to easy and slog sweep to easy
Bug description (detail): I notice that slog sweeping a spinner you can easily get 6 sixes in an over,Even getting sixes from fast bowlers is very easy as well, as I have not been caught once as yet.I required 50 from 2 over and got it by slog sweeping the spinner . maybe one way to balance it is to get the AI to score higher totals when simulating their innings - maybe around 250 runs in a T20.

jdip39

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Career Mode
Match Type: All
Teams used: Essendon
Ground: Random
Issue (one line description): Not out 50's and 100's don't register
Bug description (detail): Runs and average are calculated, but the 50 and 100 column is not updated in my player career statistics.

Hester

County Cricketer
Game Mode: Ashes Series
Teams used: Vanilla AUS v ENG
Issue (one line description): Can't appeal for a catch
Bug description (detail): When I take a catch at slips or keeper, I can't appeal for the catch. I take the catch, press up on the d-pad but nothing happens. Even the commentary mentions how the batsman got something on it but there was no appeal. It's regularly enough for me to think it's a bug. Happened 3 times in one inning during the 1st test and has just happened in the 2nd test.

Edit: this may only be happening off pace bowling.

Last edited:

Hester

County Cricketer
Game Mode: Ashes Series
Teams used: Vanilla AUS v ENG
Issue (one line description): AI night watchmen in too early
Bug description (detail): pic attached. Lower order batsmen are coming in to bat at 5pm which, during a normal test would be ok. However, this is a day/night test, so 5pm is far too early to bring in a night watchman.

Attachments

• Ashes1.PNG
    Ashes1.PNG
    461.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0406 (UAE)
Game Mode: Ashes
Teams used: Australia(Me) V England (AI)
Ground: Gabba
Issue (one line description): Caught behind not given out even on review
Bug description (detail): Keeper catch clearly heard but not given out. So I take the review, but in the snickometer review the replay plays very slowly and cuts off before the ball comes close to the batsman.

zayno

Club Captain
Platform: Xbox One regular
Game Mode: casual
Match Type: T20 only played
Teams used: any
Issue (one line description): laggy offline game play in afternoon and night matches
Bug description (detail): ball movement is jerky when running along the ground and frame rate on regular xbox one is poor in matches started after 4pm and worse in night matches.only playing t20 matches from 10 am to 2pm start.

gdmatt

School Cricketer
Game Version: 1.06
Game Mode: All
Match Type: All
Teams used: Any
Ground: All
Issue (one line description): Game crashes on startup.
Bug description (detail): I am unable to launch the game and sign in. The game crashes to the PS4 home screen with error CE-34878
My ps4 has the latest firmware and the game is on the latest patch. I have deleted and reinstalled the game 3 times, as well as initilise the PS4 with no success. This is the only game that has this error.

D

Deleted member 185125

Game Mode: Casual
Teams used: WI vs NZ
Ground: MCC
Issue (one line description): Wicket does not get registered.
Bug description (detail)
The batsman was given out caught behind by the umpire. However the batsman continued to bat as if nothing happened. Video attached.

Users who are viewing this thread