Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0407
Game Mode: Competition (Custom)
Match Type: T20I
Teams used: England v South Africa / Bangladesh v England
Ground: Birmingham Arena / Bangladesh National Stadium
Over Count: 5.0
Issue (one line description): Powerplay Commentary
Bug description (detail): Pretty sure this was the same in DBC17. Having played two T20Is, Slats always says about the fielding side being allowed to have more fielders outside the ring now but it's not until after the sixth over. The (P) stays up on the bottom left and the sixth over is a PowerPlay but the commentary reference is always one over too early.

Last edited:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Teams used: Bangladesh v England
Ground: Bangladesh National Stadium
Over Count: ?
Issue (one line description): Boundary catch
Bug description (detail): Fielder catches the ball then throws it over his head into the crowd so should be a four not an 'out'. Could there be an animation fix where if a fielder catches the ball only so far in from the rope the computer restricts them from throwing the ball back over their head?

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Teams used: Bangladesh v England
Ground: Bangladesh National Stadium
Over Count: ?
Issue (one line description): Run out
Bug description (detail): Computer opposition hit ball to the boundary. Striker never ran. Non-striker got to striker's end. I threw the ball to the striker's end then to the non-striker's end to run one batsman out. A lot of time elapsed during the two throws with no hint of one batsman running or running back or even a 'conversation'. They just both stood there contentedly.

Last edited:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Teams used: England
Ground: Various / Birmingham Arena
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Stadium selection
Bug description (detail): Have seven stadiums assigned to England but first four home rounds of fourteen matches in custom T20I league are at Birmingham Arena then after that it's a mix. It just seems a bit odd and I didn't have this in my custom Test league.

Edit: Is the same in my ODI league too. Birmingham Arena for the first four games then three different grounds for the three other home games.

Last edited:

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: XB1
Game Version: not sure (latest as at 15 Jan 18)
Game Mode: Career mode
Match Type: 3 day game
Teams used: Indooroopilly v Ipswich
Ground: Indooroopilly ground
Over Count: unsure
Issue (one line description): Incorrect action on bat hitting ball (on cut shot and pull shot)
Bug description (detail): As a RHB, I've noticed this 6 times now where I have played a cut shot but on impact (bat hitting the ball), the ball veered 90 deg to the right ie. I played the cut shot but the ball shot through to square leg. The last time this happened I replayed it in slow motion and I believe the issue is that the ball hit the bat on the underside or bottom edge of the bat - the ball should have either gone straight down or careened into my offstump, however instead it went 90 right to square leg (and at a rate of knots). This needs to be corrected as the ball CANNOT do a 90 deg variation when hitting the bottom edge of a flat bat (or a bat in the horizontal position playing a cut shot). *edit* i also experienced this going the other way - facing a left arm finger spinner who bowled short, I played a pull shot and then scored a boundary through extra cover!! on slow motion replay, the ball went into the bat and then flew off to extra cover.

Last edited:

W.G. Grace

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: Latest as of 17 January 2018
Game Mode: Ashes mode
Match Type: Test
Teams used: England V Australia
Ground: The Gabba
Over Count: Unsure
Issue (one line description): Play continuing as normal after umpire signalling dismisal
Bug description (detail): Bowling as England in the first innings of the first test in Ashes mode, I played an in-swinging full-length ball, as Broad, which Warner got the slightest of edges on, the slow-mo catch opportunity then occurred in the slips and after successfully catching the ball with x and then instantly hitting up on the d-pad (because I've had obvious edges ignored by the umpire all too often) the umpire raises his hand to signal out. The commentary also coincides with what I am seeing the umpire do, as they confirm he's out, my team appear to be celebrating but then there is no shot of Warner walking off/new batsman coming on and instead, it cuts abruptly to Broad waiting to bowl his next delivery with Warner waiting at the other end to receive it as if none of that just happened! This is the second time now that I have managed to seemingly get a wicket via an edge, with the umpire signalling, only for the game to disregard it and expect me to continue on as if nothing just happened. Considering how rare it is to find an edge when bowling, it is absolutely infuriating when this happens!

*Edit - I had to come and add this, because, uncannily, I have just experienced the same bloody issue — this time in the 2nd test at Adelaide. This time using Stokes and bowling at Handscomb in around the 60th over. Same story: Edge>slow mo catch option>caught>swiftly press up on d-pad>umpire raises arm and declares he's out>my team celebrate>cuts back to bowler as if nothing has happened with Handscomb ready to face another delivery.
Needless to say, I switched off the game after what is now the third experienced occurrence of this(but not before capturing a video of it on my PS4 first, which I'll upload to here once I figure out how to get it from the PS4 to my PC!), this is game-breaking for me, unfortunately. I have been enjoying this game so much: I have literally played it for at least a couple of hours every day, without fail, since Christmas but this is really starting to piss me off. Getting a wicket via an edge should feel rewarding and it would do, if it wasn't for this dreadful bug. Please sort it out BA!

Last edited:

slowleftarmer

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Test Match (but may also happen on other match types)
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): Bowler switches between over and round the wicket seemingly at random
Bug description (detail): When bowling over the wicket, the bowler will suddenly switch to bowling round the wicket for the next ball and vice versa. This bug was also present in DBC17 and its frequency seemed to have been reduced with the day 1 release version of AC (although it did still happen).

slowleftarmer

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Test Match
Ground: Any
Issue (one line description): 'Scores level' text doesn't update after batting team takes lead
Bug description (detail): When the batting team takes the lead after the scores have been level, the 'Scores level' text in the far right of the score bar doesn't update to reflect this when the next ball is ready to be bowled. It only seems to update correctly when the next over comes around.

slowleftarmer

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Ashes Mode
Teams used: England, Australia
Ground: Sydney
Issue (one line description): Bowlers can bowl marathon spells without tiring accordingly
Bug description (detail): Anderson and Broad bowled uninterrupted spells of 21 overs each and Anderson is still at 100% stamina - please see attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Ashes Cricket stamina screenshot.jpg
    Ashes Cricket stamina screenshot.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 12

graham

Club Captain
Teams used: England, Australia
Ground: Gabba
Over Count: 3rd inn 52 overs
Issue (one line description): Scorecard names all the same changed to CEN , on bottom of mainscreen
Bug description (detail): Everyone is called CEN

D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: ps4 pro
Game Version: 1.06
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Teams used: England Vs Australia
Ground: MCC
Issue (one line description): Super Over- Incorrect fielding restriction and batting lineup does not stick
Bug description (detail):

During first innings of the super over, the Fielding restriction is set to 2 fielders outside the ring. Moreover the batting line up selected does not stick either.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Platform: Xbox One regular
Game Version: Latest - all patches installed (v0.1.0.1.0406 ?)
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: FC
Teams used: Custom
Ground: NA
Issue (one line description): Unable to set custom field
Bug description (detail): When I set a custom field(via selected button) during an over, at times, it doesn't stick. In fact, it goes to some completely different field. I tried it multiple times but it just won't stick unless I bowl a ball with the given field and then on the next ball I can set mine.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0407
Game Mode: Tournament (Custom)
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: England (Me) vs. Afghanistan (Comp)
Ground: Afghanistan National Stadium
Over Count: 50.00
Issue (one line description): Last ball of run chase - No effort
Bug description (detail): Scored 306 against Afghanistan. They were 305-8 come the last ball, played a defensive shot to covers, a risky single in normal circumstances but definately possible and worth running when seeking a tie off the last ball but the batsmen just stood there. We won by 1-run.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: ps4 pro
Match Type: Tests and ODI
Teams used: England Vs Australia
Ground: Default
Issue (one line description): Trophies are awarded for simulated matches.
Bug description (detail):

I had simulated tests and ODIs to play T20 in the Ashes Mode and a list of trophies popped up. Pretty dissapointing. Out of the 15 trophies I have been rewarded only 2 are which I actually achieved.
Simulated Trophy list so far are:
  • Marvellous
  • Super Bowling
  • Pro-formance
  • Chuffed

D

Deleted member 46200

Game Mode: Custom tournament
Match Type: T20
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Ladders over fourteen teams not being able to scroll below to so lower ranked teams.
Bug description (detail): Unable to scroll the ladder in custom tournaments in competitions over fourteen teams down to the lower positions.

Users who are viewing this thread