D

Deleted member 46200

Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.06
Game Mode: Custom tournaments
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Any
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): Bonus points don't accumulate with match points to have a total.
Bug description (detail): Bonus points and match points aren't adding up on the ladder for the points tally. These should be added together for total points in standings.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: Xbox1
Game Version: Latest patch
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: ANy (play game as career player)
Teams used: ANy
Issue (one line description): After bowling run startup if you press mistakenly i.e. fielding view key, game sort of hang and only way is to exit or quit
Bug description (detail):
I was playing my career as bowler and after bowling run-up start i mistakenly press key i.e. view fielding key and then camera changed to fixed far and game sort of stopped as neither bowler complete run up or bowl nor game proceed further. Only menu option is available and then you have to either exit or close the game and start your game again.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Game Mode: Tour
Match Type: Custom - 4 day first class match
Teams used: South Africa XI, West Indies XI
Ground: Wanderers
Issue (one line description): No crowd sound, stutter at one end, stutter in PA announcement
Bug description (detail): There is no crowd sound. The crowd sound volume is up in the menu. All other in-game sound is fine. There is a stutter from one end, very pronounced in retro filter, better in default. The PA announcement at the end of each over is very stuttery.

Thieves

Club Captain
Game version: 1.06
Game mode etc : All
Issue: Co - op mode , using fixed close cam and batting gets inverted.
Bug description: Thanks for the wonderful game. Having an issue with multiplayer. My friends and I like to play and bat on the same team. However, when we play on fixed close camera and classic controls, the batting changes in terms of inverted batting , regardless of what settings we have (we like to play with inverted batting enabled for this camera angle but it doesn't seem to work) and makes it really difficult to play. This does not happen when I play by myself. Thanks so much for the game, really takes me back to brian lara cricket days as a kid.

Thieves

Club Captain
Platform: Ps4
Game version:1.06
Game mode etc: All

Issue: Wicket keeper stumping.
Bug description: My batsmen still seem to get stumped by the wicket keeper, especially against spin bowlers. I also try to stay in the crease and a little back but it still seems to happen. I press o trying to get back and my batsmen seems to jitter and pick his leg up then jumps and tries to run back. The wicket keeper often takes around 3 seconds to hit the wickets which leaves me enough time to get myself back in the crease, but instead the batsmen jitters as explained above. I once left the ball with x and my feet were inside the crease and then he jittered once more and I was out. Thanks

Last edited:

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Mode: Acadamy Sharing
Match Type: Created Team uploading
Teams used: Custom
Ground: #N/A
Issue (one line description):
My lad is trying to upload a custom made but keeps getting rejected due to error message. He used to be able to upload to community but not this week

Error Message copied below - won't let me upload pic as file too large.

Cannot add or update a child Row: a foreign key constraint fails ('ashes' _'team decals'. CONSTRAINT ' team_decals_ibfk_2' FOREIGN KEY (' decal_id') REFERENCES ' decals ( 'decal_id'))

clip_image002.jpg

Last edited:

keats92

School Cricketer
Game version: 1.06
Game mode etc : All
Issue: Matches won't load
Bug description: first noticed in career mode, but applicable throughout. having simulated a match or two in career mode, matches then won't load. Just stuck on a black screen with "loading" pulsing in bottom right corner indefinitely. Previously load screen showed mini-games/other static home screens. Annoying as essentially means I can't play matches. thanks

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Match Type: Test Match currently, day 4 of 2nd test
Teams used: Me as England, AI as Australia
Ground: Adelaide
Over Count: 137.0 of the 4th innings, Australia batting
Issue (one line description): Career will now no longer load
The game operates as normal, loads fine initially, allows me to select my career, shows me the current match that is saved, allows me to load it to resume from where I left off. But once I press to reload the game, the screen goes black, and the word "Loading" is displayed in the bottom right hand corner, which grows and reduces in size repeatedly. The background remains completely black, no background image is present, and no tips appear on screen. The only way to stop this is to manually go back to the PS4 dashboard, close the game completely then reload it. This now means I cannot play my career game.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0407
Match Type: Club One-Day
Teams used: Leeds vs. various northern teams
Ground: Leeds Sports Club and other northern grounds
Over Count: 40.00
Issue (one line description): Powerplay - Bowler's run-up
Bug description (detail): When the umpire signals for the powerplay at 40.00 overs, then the camera switches back to batting cam, the bowler is already into his run-up.

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Match Type: All Career Club Games
Issue (one line description): Career Player's Voice Changes
Bug description (detail): My players voice changes after playing a little bit of career. It starts off normal then goes really high pitched

Gayan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Five5/T20
Teams used: Any International team (downloaded/ licensed in game)
Ground:
Over Count:
Ai is bowling very slow when using fast Medium bowlers, most deliveries being around 125-127kms
Bug description (detail): The Ai bowls in the mid to high 120kms when using Fast medium bowlers. These speeds are acceptable for slower balls and the odd ball but most deliveries being bowled in the 120s is quite odd for a fast medium bowler. The general speeds should be between 130- 140 for fast medium. I noticed this issue when playing casual international matches against ai opposition. Fast medium bowlers such as boult, southee, Hazelwood etc were bowling most deliveries in the 120's. Even if you increase the speed ratings ai fast medium bowlers still bowl in the 120s more often then not. However when I bowl with these same bowlers e.g. Hazelwood I am getting normal speeds 130- 140. When bowling I am generally always getting good input for both jump and release. I then tried intentionally getting early input when bowling that is when I was getting the speeds the ai was bowling at most balls ended up in the mid to high 120s. There a appears to be a bug where when the ai is bowling with fast medium bowlers the ai is often getting early input for the jump/ release resulting in fast medium bowlers bowling very slow. Perhaps ai getting poor input is a issue with bowling in general but is not as noticeable with fast and spin bowling cause the normal speed range is bigger . e.g Ai Fast bowler bowling balls at 135 due to poor input would not be picked up as a issue because a fast bowlers speeds can fluctuate from mid 130s to 150. But for Fast medium bowlers the normal speed range is a lot smaller being 130 to 140 with the odd ball dropping below. So the issue with poor ai input effecting pace is very noticeable.

CDG

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0407
Match Type: First Class
Teams used: Downloaded both New South Wales and Southern Redbacks teams
Ground: Sydney Cricket Count
Over Count: 118
Issue (one line description): Wrong shot selection
Bug description (detail): I was batting with my player in career mode and Dan Fallins a spin bowler was bowling. The ball had landed outside of off stump and I attempted to play a sweep shot to the leg side. The shot was played with an apparent reverse sweep action, however the ball still sprayed off the bat towards the leg side like a regular sweep shot. The shot choice was displayed as 'poor' which is correct and in which case the ball should either have not been hit or at least travelled for four. This is not the first time this has happened and not the only game mode. Majority of the time the ball still does go for four which is not realistic and the shot itself defies the laws of physics.

Last edited:

CDG

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0407
Match Type: First Class
Teams used: New South Wales and Southern Redbacks- both downloaded
Ground: SCG
Over Count: -
Issue (one line description): Incorrect AI Team Selection
Bug description (detail): In both innings of the match, David Grant, a lower order batsman, had been selected to open the batting. The AI captain has selected his team this way which is completely unrealistic and broken.

Club Cricketer
Match Type: All Career Games
Game won't load, Sucked at Loading screen
Bug description (detail): 1.Game won't load, Sucked at Loading screen forever.
Bug description (detail): 2.Game blurred in middle of the match.

snjo2nI.gif

Attachments

• IMG_2057.jpg
    IMG_2057.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2058.gif
    IMG_2058.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2059.gif
    IMG_2059.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

bazza

School Cricketer
[

Game Version:1.06
Game Mode: Menu
Match Type:
Teams used: all
Ground:
Over Count:
Bug description (detail): .....Not saving lineups,Double players in lineup & resetting itself after edit

Users who are viewing this thread