Deleted member 185125

Platform: Ps4 pro
Game Version: 1.08
Game Mode:Any
Match Type: Any
Teamsused:
Academy
Ground: Any
Bug Description: 4 overthrows after taking a single gets the same batsman back on strike
Issue detail: After completing a single the ball goes for 4 overthrows, but the same batsman come back on strike.
[DOUBLEPOST=1525551639][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: Ps4 pro
Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: Follow through animation creates run outs
Issue detail: certain shot follow through animation drags the batsman outside the crease and results in a runout when the fielder gets a direct hit.

D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: PS4 pro
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type:T20..
Teams used:IPL
Ground: Bangalore
Over Count: 10
Issue: pitch visual deteriation goes off when match exit and restart s
Bug description: When a match is exited and then later restarted, all the pitch deteriation goes off. It resets back the default visual.[DOUBLEPOST=1525552123][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: PS4 pro
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type:T20..
Teams used:IPL
Ground: Bangalore
Over Count: any
Issue: Batting modifiers does not work
Bug description: enabling batting modifiers result in not able to hit the ball though the timing feedback shows ideal. Disabling the modifier fixes the issue.

D

Deleted member 185125

Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: Issues with cut scenes
Issue detail: cut scenes have very low frame rate. During Cutscene of umpires while bowler moving across, the bowler suddenly teleports.

D

Deleted member 185125

GameVersion: 1.08
Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: Pitch marker not clearly visible on pitches apart from Grassy.
Issue detail: pitch marker at certain times is not visible on non grassy pitches. Since the pitches are light in colour, the while pitch marker is very difficult to pick up while batting.
[DOUBLEPOST=1525589962][/DOUBLEPOST]Platform: Ps4 pro
Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: Umpire blocks pitch marker on batting camera Fixed close.
Issue detail: Some portion of the pitch view is blocked by the main umpire in fixed close batting camera. Hence pitch marker is hidden behind the umpire making it difficult to sight the marker. Transparent umpire option will help.

Toonga

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: Ps4
Game Mode:Ashes
Match Type: Test
Teamsused:
Australia
Ground: Gabba
Bug Description: Batsman run out at strikers end after playing a shot and not getting back behind the crease automatically. In my first test I've had 2 in the AI innings and 3 in my innings Circle button doesnt seem to help or work quickly enough to prevent it from happening!!

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0489
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Teams used: All IPL teams
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Lineup not sticking
Bug description (detail): Downloaded IPL teams from Llewelynf and started new competition and the Lineup's are not sticking. However it shows correctly in casual mode. I downloaded the teams after deleting all my save files but it's still the same.

D

Deleted member 185125

Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: Wicket keeper takes super human catches down the legside for spinners.
Issue detail: wicket keepers takes catches which are impossible to take in real life. Happens when spinners are bowling and when the shot is hit down the leg and has come off the middle of the bat.

D

Deleted member 185125

Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: batsman does not come back on strike when a single is taken off a last ball after a LBW appeal
Issue detail: If batsman takes a single of last ball of an over the same batsman does not retain strike next over if there was an lbw appeal from the AI on that last ball. This doesn't happen everytime with the above situation.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Platform: XBOX
Game Version: Latest
Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: AI is not using 5 fielders most of the time in the last powerplay(40-50) overs in ODI match.
Issue detail: AI is not using 5 fielders most of the time in the last powerplay(40-50 overs) in ODI match. It would be good if T20 kind of fields are used in this powerplay.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0506
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club
Teams used: Mvuma vs. Westend
Ground: Somewhere in Zimbabwe
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Bowling Stats
Bug description (detail): First game of new career. I claimed 3-107 and 0-13. In my statistics panel it says BBM: 3-120, which is correct but BBI says N/A on stats panel and 0-0 when I came onto bowl in my next match. BBI should be 3-107 obviously.

Edit: This appears to have corrected itself following my second match. Don't know if the fact that in the first match one spell wasn't a complete over had an effect.

Last edited:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0506
Match Type: Club
Teams used: Mvuma vs. Kwekwe
Ground: Somewhere in Zimbabwe
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Commentary
Bug description (detail): When the batsman is dismissed, the commentator says they've been dismissed for the team score, i.e.: I dismissed a batsman for 78 but it said "finally dismissed for a wonderful 253-6".

Last edited:

StephenC

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4 Pro
Game Mode: In game
Teams used: Any
Over Count: Any time during play
Issue Fielder not throwing ball for ages
Bug description Bowling against A1 team or human controlled. They hit a shot which goes to inner fielder, who picks it up. There is then a major delay before it allows you to throw the ball to either end. It's like it deliberately waits until the batting team fully runs a single before it lets you throw. Fielder just stands there, no accuracy bar, pressing the return buttons does nothing. Once it eventually does allow you to throw, the accuracy bar doesn't move, they just throw the ball back via a big lob.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Game Version: 1.08 or most recent
Match Type: All
Teams used: Any
Ground: Not Applicable
Over Count: Not Applicable
Issue (one line description): Centuries not being recorded properly.
Bug description (detail): .....Reported this previously as well. Test match centuries, where career player remains not out at the time of declaration are not recorded in the career stats panel. They do show up in the manhattan. Broken stats is making career mode unplayable.

D

Deleted member 185125

Match Type: T20
Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: umpire calls one bouncer for the over when the ball is pitched up down the leg and is hit high towards fine leg region
Issue detail: At certain instances when the ball is pitched outside leg and if the batsman hit it high towards deep, the umpire calls it a bouncer for the over. This happens with spinners as well. This was a bug which was present in DBC17 as well. Ball does not bouncer above knee height in these circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread