International Cricketer
Platform: XBOX
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode:Any
Match Type: Any
Teamsused:
Academy
Ground: Any
Bug Description: DRS count is getting reset whenever match is saved and re-opened.
Issue detail: DRS count is getting reset whenever match is saved and re-opened similarly like pitch deterioration.

sajeednp

Club Captain
Platform: PS4
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode: Any
Match Type: Local Co-op
Teamsused:
Any
Bug Description: Local Co-op invert batting not working for pull shots
Issue detail: After release of new patch all shots are perfect except pull shot. When playing pull shot it is going to wrong direction (ie, when we play to legside batsman plays towrds offside)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: Ps4 pro
Game Version: 1.08
Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: When cancelling first run, the dive input gets applied to the non striker instead of the striker.
Issue detail: While batting, if we try to take a single and cancel it, and then press the input of dive to the crease, it gets applied to the non striker instead of the striker. This results in the striker getting runout since there is no attempt to ground the bat while getting back.

Zhish

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: 1.0.0.9
Game Mode: Ashes women
Match Type: odi
Teamsused: Australia
Ground: allan border field and Coffs harbour
Bug Description: analog stick spins in opposite direction when bowling with a spinner
Issue detail: when bowling with an off spinner, the left stick needs to be rotated anticlockwise, or clockwise if bowling a doosra. Vice Versa for a leg spin bowler. I believe a noticed this after returning to a saved gamrgam the first odi of the series. It was working as usual before this. Has continued into the second odi as well. Have not noticed it in any other match. Only bowled spin after returning to saved game in the current match so I can't say for certain whether it is related to a saving issue.

D

Deleted member 185125

Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: Aggressive cut shot goes to mid off region
Issue detail: Aggressive cut shot goes to mid off region while batting. Most of the AI cut shots as well goes to mid off region.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: Well left also getting stumped.
Issue detail: i have well left the ball , the player still gets out of the crease and being stumped.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0506
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: Club
Teams used: Mvuma vs. various
Ground: Various in Zimbabwe
Over Count: Various
Issue (one line description): Bowling around the wicket
Bug description (detail): I’m playing a career as a spin bowler that I started post patch. Sometimes, possibly particularly at the start of the over, the game won’t allow me to switch to bowling around the wicket. I’ve been able to do it sometimes but others the player just sort of shakes.

D

Deleted member 185125

Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: Collision detection errors. Two different occuring instances.
Issue detail:
Video 1: Ball hits the bat, the hotspot also records it as an edge but the game gives it as an LBW. The sound also indicated bats.I have observed it happening more often when AI is batting. The videi is the first time it happened to me while batting. The bug has been happening since day one. If watched closely, the bat goes through the pad and could be the reason.

Video 2:
Ball has clearly come off the pads, but is given out caught. The bug also has been happening since day one. The bug happens when a spinner is bowling and if the ball is pitched up outside off. There is no need to appeal either, the game directly declares it caught by keeper.
The video is a old one but the bug is still the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 185125

Teamsused:
Academy
Over Count: intermittent
Issue (one line description): Screen tearing issue while bowling.
Bug description (detail): after the latest patch, observed screen tearing issue while bowling. Screen test happens when the ball is about half way through the pitch. Happens on both night and day matches. Have tried on fixed close, bowling far and close.

Was able to find out what is causing this. I have the video included. The cause is due to a sudden change in head movement by the AI batsman. This issues started after 1.07. Probably smoothing the head movement animation might fix it it.

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Platform: PC
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0513
Game Mode: Offline
Teamsused:
Any
Over Count: All
Issue (one line description):
Fielder Throwing meter not responding. (Below Images for example)

Bug description (detail): @MattW
When hit a ground shot straight to the any in-fielder and the slow motion catching circle comes, you cant make a direct hit at all or throw the ball immediately because the power meter doesn't work. So its always an easy single when hit to that fielder (it happens in all modes).

When stopped like this in inner circle then throwing meter not working.

20180512130512_1.jpg

Player will stand still and not respond and after sometime he will throw automatically

20180512130515_1.jpg .

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Platform: PC
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0513
Game Mode: Any
Teamsused:
Any
Over Count: All
Issue (one line description):
Advanced front foot shot batsman getting stuck. Below picture for reference.

Bug description (detail):
@MattW When played advance front foot shot and miss the ball the batsman gets stuck while getting back to the crease. Please look into this. Thanks.

20180512232419_1.jpg

D

Deleted member 185125

Teamsused:
Academy
Bug Description: Paddle sweep goes to the opposite direction
Issue detail: Paddle sweep goes to the opposite direction to where it is supposed to go to. Moreover, the shot is over powered as well. Video attached.

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Game Mode: Online/T20
Match Type: Casual
Teams used:
Academy downloaded
Ground: The WACA
Over Count: 4.2
Issue (one line description): Batsman is freezing when a run is cancelled
Bug description (detail):
While cancelling the second/third run the batsman freezes for few seconds (more than it does during offline gameplay) and as a result batsmen gets run out. It's almost impossible to cancel a run in online gameplay. I know it's been addressed before but just bringing it out for the online mode.

Game Mode: Online/T20
Match Type: Casual
Teams used:
Academy downloaded
Ground: The WACA
Over Count: 4.2
Issue (one line description): Batsman/wicket keeper moving in circles around the wicket
Bug description (detail): Batsmen/wicket keeper move in circles around the stumps (mostly during online play) during a throw, defense shot, leave etc. The keeper sometimes just runs away from the stumps after collecting a throw. Sometimes when we leave the ball, the batsmen steps out of his crease (moves in circles and gets stumped). Please take a look.

D

Deleted member 185125

@MattW
GameVersion: 1.08
Game Mode: T20
Match Type: Casual And competition
Teams used: Academy download

Over Count: Super over
Issue (one line description): Super Over batting line up does not stick and first innings has field restriction of max 2 out fileders.

Bug description (detail): I have reported the issue since they day 1 patch. The same continues even on 1.08.
The batting line up defaults to the initial line up, though the selection is made before the batting innings. The game does allow you to choose but it just defaults.

The first innings during the super over has field restriction of 2 out field players. But its fine for the second team batting.

Also the AI does not seem to have been updated with power play style batting during super over either. They bat as if it's a middle over during the match.

Please do look into this, Super Over should be the most exciting part of a T20 match. Right now it's a complete disappointment.

Toonga

Club Cricketer
Platform: Ps4
GameVersion: 1.08
Game Mode:Ashes
Match Type: Test
Teamsused:
Australia
Ground: Gabba
Bug Description: Batsman run out at strikers end after playing a shot and not getting back behind the crease automatically. In my first test I've had 2 in the AI innings and 3 in my innings Circle button doesnt seem to help or work quickly enough to prevent it from happening!!

I've just had this occur for a 7th time in 3 innings. Highly annoying. It seems very random as I've had this occur in multiple field positions from square leg to slip to the bowler. It could be tied to batting out of the crease, but again difficult to ascertain if this is a contributing factor.

Users who are viewing this thread