1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: 1.0.0.9
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: T20
Teams used: KXIP v DD
Ground: Can't recall
Over Count: 6.1
Issue (one line description): Game stuck after the fielder threw the ball to the end where both the batsmen are. Neither will the bowler throw the ball to keeper or the batsman/runner run to the other end.
Bug description (detail): As above.

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PC
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0513
Game Mode: Net Practice & Ground trainings (human and machine both)
Match Type: NA
Teamsused:
Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): The Fixed Far & close cameras are at side on angles rather than behind the umpire...

The broadcast cameras as in game are completely missing...

Also the Fixed Far & close cameras are at side on angles rather than behind the umpire...They appear at a spider camera angle above mid on mid wicket & track the bowler (wheras they should be fixed as the name suggests) thereby making the pratice mode totally redundant for players like me who play with broadcast style cameras rather than behind the batsman ones)

kindest request to @MattW @BigAntStudios to rectify the same & introduce all the cameras as in game in both the practice modes too...'

THanx

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Game Version: latest build
Game Mode: career
Match Type: t20
Teamsused: mumbai vs sunrisers

Over Count:
Issue (one line description): appeared to bowl player left stump out of ground but player ran and was given one run.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Game Version: 0.1.0.1.0513
Game Mode: casual t20
Match Type: t20
Teamsused: custom

Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Broken stats

Innings shown are 1 for every batsmen even though the avg calculation is fine but every batsmen for my 2 custom teams have 1 inning showing in the academy stats

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.08 or most recent
Game Mode: Career and Any Tournament
Match Type: All
Teams used: Any
Ground: All Home Grounds
Over Count: Not Applicable
Issue (one line description): Sydney Cricket Ground showing up as home ground irrespective of home team.
Bug description (detail): .....Sydney cricket ground shows up (more than other home grounds) irrespective of the home nation. This happens in career mode and tournaments. Haven't tested other modes. All home stadiums have been edited properly. Even so, the Sydney cricket ground keeps showing up as a home ground for all teams in series that do not involve Australia in any way. Along with stats glitches, these minor issues are really putting a damper on career mode realism.

chaman82

County Cricketer
Platform: PS4 pro
Game Version: 1.08 or most recent
Game Mode: online
Match Type: custom t20
Ground: All Home Grounds
Over Count: Not Applicable
Issue (one line description): while bowling blower changes sides automatically
Bug description (detail):sometimes it's now possible to ball from round the wkt by the spinner

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Game Mode: Carreer
Match Type: FC
Teams used: Some county teams
Over Count: 6 (not sure though; but yeah very early into the innings)
Issue (one line description): Pro cam issue upon day change.
Bug description (detail): We had very few overs to play out as openers before the end of day's play, which we did. On the last ball of the day, I was at the non-striker end. When the new day started, I took strike but the (Pro) camera panned the way it does for non-striker i.e. my player, instead of looking down the pitch, looked a little to the left at the very last moment. Tried taking a single and wait for over change to see if it will get fixed, but it didn't.

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
Game Mode: Casual and Career
Match Type: Any
Teams Used: Any
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Stats are still broken and have not been fixed in casual or career mode.
Bug description (detail): When finishing a game in casual mode, the players stats are always wrong and are severely bugged, for example, I scored 110 not out with Hashim Amla in an ODI, and then tells me his highest score is 635 not out, and it does this for many other players including bowlers bowling stats. In career mode, when finishing an innings not out, it doesn't record the fifty/hundred or the not out, but it does increase the average. For example, I scored 95 not out with my career player and when viewing the stats after, it didn't record the fifty or the not out. This is an issue that has been present since the start of the game, and has still yet to be addressed.

realgujju

School Cricketer
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.08
Game Mode:Career
Teams Used: Any
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Third (TV) Umpire wrong decision for LBW
Bug description (detail): Third Umpire give away wrong decision despite ball hitting wickets. This is noticed 5th time after last patch update.
Refer YouTube video.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Game Mode: Carreer
Match Type: FC
Teams used: Some county teams
Over Count: n/a
Issue (one line description): transparent bat even during replays
Bug description (detail): I use pro-cam to bat with both keeper and batsman set as transparent.. that results into a transparent bat even during the replays.. which makes it hard to see if there was an edge or not.

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Platform: Ps4 pro
Game Version: 1.08
Game Mode: Online/T20
Match Type: Casual
Teams used:
Academy downloaded
Ground: The WACA
Over Count: 4.2
Issue (one line description): Batsman is freezing when a run is cancelled
Bug description (detail): @MattW Online environment needs immediate fix. I have had so many issues today while playing co-op mode online. While on non striker end, fielders keep moving within the pitch, batsmen keeps leaving crease and getting stumped, batmen keeps moving in circles etc. It needs to be stable. Please take this as a priority as it is effecting the direct game play.

Mavericks157

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: Ps4
Game Version: 1.09 or most recent
Game Mode: Any

Bug Description:

1. Batsman getting stuck while batting outside the crease and getting stumped / run out
2. Batsman getting stuck while playing advanced front foot shot and getting stumped / run out
3. No way to return to the crease after moving out of the crease after certain shots are played. The return back to crease button has no effect at all

Issue detail:

1. While batting outside the crease and playing certain shots, batsman is getting stuck when he miss the ball (can’t get back to the crease even when the return button is pressed), and getting run out

2. Advanced front foot shot batsman getting stuck while getting back to the crease and causing run outs

3. When playing certain shots, batsman gets moved out of the crease and he is not getting back to the crease even when the return button is pressed. He gets stuck outside the crease.

@MattW

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: Ps4
Game Version: 1.09 or most recent
Game Mode: Career mode - 3rd year in
Match Type: First class county game
Teams used: Sussex
Ground: Hove

Bug Description:

1. Batsman getting bowled by spinner as ball goes through bat - 3 green indicators - see attached below

Issue detail:

Batsman gets bowled by ball that goes through bat , only noticed this with a spinner , I have 3 green lights for timing , footwork & shot selection

Happens 1 in 3 innings

C:\Users\rotherod\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg

Last edited:

USA

Club Captain
Platform: XBOX ONE X
Game Version:Latest patch
Game Mode: Tour, Not tested in other modes
Match Type: Test
Bug description (detail): When choosing "none" for grass pattern it still has pattern.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: Latest preview build
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Get best Ireland v Zimbabwe
Ground: Harare
Over Count: See scorecard
Issue (one line description): Incorrect batting order used
Bug description (detail): See scorecard. Incorrect time for a nightwatchman. The AI just skipped out half the middle order!

20180602235557_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread