Career player skills randomly maxed out

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've been playing a career as a bowler, been playing a few seasons and after a certain game my bat/bowl/field skills were about 40/55/40. I advance to and play my next game and at the skill assignment screen afterwards it shows my skills are all now close to or completely maxed out.
1. WTF
2. Why
3. Can I change it back
A bit pointless to continue this career, or any career, if it's just going to do that randomly

D

Dutch

Do you remember at what point this happened?[DOUBLEPOST=1522652087][/DOUBLEPOST]Any info at all however random it might seem would be useful

Tanmaya Dixit

School Cricketer
Yeah it happened with me too.. Was a career player as an opening batsman. From being overall 40 i became overall 96 in just a night.

Tanmaya Dixit

School Cricketer
Do you remember at what point this happened?[DOUBLEPOST=1522652087][/DOUBLEPOST]Any info at all however random it might seem would be useful
I can give you some info regarding this that my player was maxed out when i was selected in kind of better t20 leagues like bbl and psl.. So i thought maybe it increased so as to not make it look odd maybe that a 40 overall player is playing at such a big platform.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
I've been playing a career as a bowler, been playing a few seasons and after a certain game my bat/bowl/field skills were about 40/55/40. I advance to and play my next game and at the skill assignment screen afterwards it shows my skills are all now close to or completely maxed out.
1. WTF
2. Why
3. Can I change it back
A bit pointless to continue this career, or any career, if it's just going to do that randomly
I have been going on about it for quite a while. It happens as soon as you are offered aus or eng domestic contract. It seems as soon as you are upgraded to the next level, the skills increase dramatically

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Hmm, I haven't had it happen yet and I've played FC for Vic and Big Bash. Will be interesting to see if it happens when I get selected for Eng domestic

D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: PS4
Game Version: V0.1.0.1.0407
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Hobart Hurricanes
Ground: N/A
Over Count: N/A
Issue (one line description): Skills
Bug description (detail): It's the 2024 season and I'm on my first winter playing overseas. I played one First Class game in Oz, two T20s in NZ then after a couple of T20s In Oz my skills all went up dramatically. My batting skills all went to around 98/99 so my overall rating went from 63 to 88. It's kind of unintentional cheating so has ruined/wasted the game for me after six years or so of career mode.

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I had just signed NZ, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe T20 contracts earlier that season. Played 3 games in NZ before being dropped, came back to the big bash, didnt play the first couple of games, played one and it was fine, played a second game and came to the skills screen and bam my batting was completely maxed, bowled and fielding pretty damn close. It's ruined the game

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Sorry to bother you but has this issue been resolved. I would not have posted but since i saw that the patch is going to go live on 26th am i bit worried that has this issue made the cut in this patch. Any reply would be greatly appreciated

backfootdrive

School Cricketer
hopefully the patch sorts it out, but i doubt it, i think there more focusing on overall gameplay, i had the same maxed out stats after about 7 seasons in just before i got called up to state shield cricket. ended up just deleting my career mode as it was broken but what fun is playing with 100 stats on everything without earning it?! which is a shame as it has so much potential.

D

Dutch

Sorry to bother you but has this issue been resolved. I would not have posted but since i saw that the patch is going to go live on 26th am i bit worried that has this issue made the cut in this patch. Any reply would be greatly appreciated
As Matt has said BA havent been able to track this down yet unfortunately. Hopefully it can be and fixed.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
As Matt has said BA havent been able to track this down yet unfortunately. Hopefully it can be and fixed.
Just to follow up on this - we were able to identify a potential cause of this, and have included that fix in the recent patch. However, we have been unable to get the issue to occur internally so I can't verify that the fix has worked, hence not mentioning it in the patch notes.

Unfortunately there's nothing we're able to do for the existing save games in this state - sorry about that.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Just to follow up on this - we were able to identify a potential cause of this, and have included that fix in the recent patch. However, we have been unable to get the issue to occur internally so I can't verify that the fix has worked, hence not mentioning it in the patch notes.

Unfortunately there's nothing we're able to do for the existing save games in this state - sorry about that.
Any updates about this?

Users who are viewing this thread