Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
@SnowyCasanova @Llewelynf @Fissionmailed - Just wondering about something. Am I right in assuming that, within your collection of teams, the download order wouldn't matter this time? I know in DBC 14 (and carried over in the other thread here) there was a recommendation about going Associates -> Domestic Teams -> Test Teams, etc, and I was still assuming I should get @karolkarol's associates and @Munkeymomo's county teams first - but then would it matter what order your teams were downloaded if you're using the same players and so on anyway, or will some teams be more up to date than others (maybe in terms of bats or something?) - I'm not sure if the team's you've collaborated with others on are any different too or if it wouldn't matter as the extra players aren't in the international line-ups, but would you still recommend following a certain order, or will it be fine to mix and match fairly freely? I'm not sure what's happening with the apparent logo limit issue at the moment, so I wondered if it made more sense to get your Test teams first to make sure that was all fine, and then work through the different domestic leagues? Don't know exactly what you think will be the best way though. I've got a bit of time tomorrow afternoon so after hearing that we can carry our academy demo data over to the full game, I'm tempted to reset my academy and start downloading some of the teams and bats ready. Not sure if it would be better to wait still at this point though.

riteshagl

County Cricketer
COMING UP SOON...

View attachment 179670

No promises guys but I will give it my best shot.
The only thing I ask is if you are helping with rosters that you only use players already shared in Fissionmailed, Casper, Friedlele7, Munkeymomo or KarolKarol teams. Otherwise there will be unwanted duplicates and this will cause its own issues. There are other users tinkering with teams and uploaded them and most get best players right now aren't linked correctly.

So far we have collaborated well in this regard and it will be great if we continue to do so.
Excellent...thank you so so much...very excited...

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@SnowyCasanova @Llewelynf @Fissionmailed - Just wondering about something. Am I right in assuming that, within your collection of teams, the download order wouldn't matter this time? I know in DBC 14 (and carried over in the other thread here) there was a recommendation about going Associates -> Domestic Teams -> Test Teams, etc, and I was still assuming I should get @karolkarol's associates and @Munkeymomo's county teams first - but then would it matter what order your teams were downloaded if you're using the same players and so on anyway, or will some teams be more up to date than others (maybe in terms of bats or something?) - I'm not sure if the team's you've collaborated with others on are any different too or if it wouldn't matter as the extra players aren't in the international line-ups, but would you still recommend following a certain order, or will it be fine to mix and match fairly freely? I'm not sure what's happening with the apparent logo limit issue at the moment, so I wondered if it made more sense to get your Test teams first to make sure that was all fine, and then work through the different domestic leagues? Don't know exactly what you think will be the best way though. I've got a bit of time tomorrow afternoon so after hearing that we can carry our academy demo data over to the full game, I'm tempted to reset my academy and start downloading some of the teams and bats ready. Not sure if it would be better to wait still at this point though.
I am assuming any updates made would carry all the way through. But to be safe for now, I would probably download the BBL teams last, even after internationals. These teams have got the most updates recently including bats and players.

Edit: I would actually download maybe by date. So search by date and download from the bottom up. I would end with Casper perhaps, as his teams are usually updated quite often.

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Has anyone else had issues with their logos being full. I can't download logos at all meaning any team I download will have generic kits.
Found the limit was around 2080 logos I went through mine and deleted them it took hours and then redownloaded the bats again individually and always said no to do you want to replace bat texture with new one and then found I only had a couple bat textures in my logo list it is very time consuming did the same thing with the adboards but always say no to update the new one hope this help

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Updated KP's bat...

upload_2017-1-11_3-22-38.png

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
@Llewelynf Just finished editing RCB and Delhi rosters mate. All Int. Players are PC approved ones and the rest are edited by me. Please let me know if I made any mistake. Hopefully finish them all by tomorrow. Shared under: Abir_Rockz.

Reactions: Pat

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Found the limit was around 2080 logos I went through mine and deleted them it took hours and then redownloaded the bats again individually and always said no to do you want to replace bat texture with new one and then found I only had a couple bat textures in my logo list it is very time consuming did the same thing with the adboards but always say no to update the new one hope this help
I thought saying no to replacing old with new would create an extra logo? Does it not

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I thought saying no to replacing old with new would create an extra logo? Does it not
Thats what I thought, and saying yes would overwrite the current one, but either way it seems we getting way too many duplicates :(

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I assume it would just use the one you already have in the local version I just downloaded a bat and said no to replacing it then went into my logos and there is no bat texture there just the sticker logos for that bat so it seems saying no doesn't create an extra logo I have downloaded 110 bats and have only 23 bat texture logos in my logo list which are all different to each other hope that clears things up

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Thats what I thought, and saying yes would overwrite the current one, but either way it seems we getting way too many duplicates :(
It doesn't it says you already have a local version of that logo then asks would you like to replace your local version with this new version if saying yes it will duplicate not replace the new version it must be a bug I have spent hours trying to work out what was going on and saying no seems to do the trick

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Llewelynf it seems Theunis de Bruyn is missing from the Knights and Marchant De Lange's first name is spelt incorrect.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
@Llewelynf it seems Theunis de Bruyn is missing from the Knights and Marchant De Lange's first name is spelt incorrect.
Thanks, I have been having issues with DeBruyn. I have put him in a few times but still gets left out. Also the original line up uploaded had Andre Russell but he did not play for the knights this season. Please check to see if you can update them with the new Knights team I uploaded yesterday I think.

louis

School Cricketer
Whenever I download the teams, I find that I have so many texture bat_copy logos. I currently have 181 of them and this is with myself clicking 'no' when asked if I want to replace an already saved logo, and if 2080 is the logo capacity, I'm obviously going to struggle with the number of teams I can download.

Is there a way where I can download these teams with correct kits etc but limit the amount of texture bat_copy logos I have?

If I have to manually assign downloaded bats to players then I can deal with that, I just don't want an unnecessary amount of logos whilst there seems to be a limit.

Users who are viewing this thread