Commonwealth Bank Series (Australia, India, Sri Lanka)

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Of course Its bigger than T20..India have change something in international cricket..We have changed Leader board...I love you Sachin..

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But, do you have a decent Replacement for Gilly?

Atm no, but Haddin is a good replacement . he will get polished soon .

haha.. Stop finding excuses. For just one T20 match loss in this tour, You had a caption in your MSN, " We have ended India's T20 dominance " . Then for this, you speak other way. Accept the fact that India have outsmarted the hosts in almost all the aspects through out this tour. It needs gentleman heart to accept the truth rather than finding excuses. :rolleyes:

No excuses, i know we are going bounce back soon and even more stronger, just mark my words .

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
well..Its time for Masti..We have won..We have changed international leader board..We should Enjoy not fight..:D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What an excuse, a legend is retiring and everyone has forgot that . They will sue this excuse later on infornt of media if they have been asked . Frankly i have never seen any indian team doing this farewell to any aussie player. I rememebr when Steve waugh retired, Gaunguly's face was like a red blood when Steve was getting applauses and standing aviation . Look at England they gave farewell to Langer,glenn and warnes during 2006 ASHES .

Just shut up OK!!! I still remember that picture of Ganguly going on to shake hands of Steve Waugh after that game ended in a tie (I even had it saved at that time for some photoshop work using Ganguly's face)

We are not obliged to do all these gimmicks... We have given players from other countries the respect that we think they deserve to get.

well..Its time for Masti..We have won..We have changed international leader board..We should Enjoy not fight..:D

ICC rankings might not change big, but we do not need anything bigger than this to tell the world that we are coming at Australia (and their No.1 tag). The previous combine of Ganguly-Wright promised a lot but failed at the big occasions. This young team of MSD has not only promised a lot, but are delivering in crunch situations (T20 WC, CB Series final, etc)

Last edited:

tassietiger

International Cricketer
But, do you have a decent Replacement for Gilly?

Haddin is better than most international keepers. He mightn't be in Kumar's class, but he's a big-hitting batsman who you'd hate to bowl to on his day. He is far more than decent.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Haddin is better than most international keepers. He mightn't be in Kumar's class, but he's a big-hitting batsman who you'd hate to bowl to on his day. He is far more than decent.

Ya.Haddin looks set for future..But one should never try to compare any incoming keeper with Gilly..And thats gonna make lots of pressure on upcoming keeper..They always be rated with Comparison of Gilly..Anyway Hope for best..Gilly you are real legend..

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ya.Haddin looks set for future..But one should never try to compare any incoming keeper with Gilly..And thats gonna make lots of pressure on upcoming keeper..They always be rated with Comparison of Gilly..Anyway Hope for best..Gilly you are real legend..

No one has ever thought Gilly can become next Marsh, similarly Haddin can also be another legend . He has time to do that . Haddin basically another hitter like Gilly who loves to go through arial rather than ground . Haddin will suit fine as a wk of aus cricket as expected .

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
It means time for fun

Oh ok, but still. "Its time for a masti.." in English also means a significant amount of enjoyment ;)

Yeh Haddins a gun keeper, and a decent batsman. But i suppose it will always be hard for anyone stepping into Gilchrists shoes.

PS. I cant believe this is the end of Gilchrist! I didnt see his last innings, did he walk???

.Mob

International Coach
LOL at Tiwary at the end, he ran off with the stumps, even though he did nothing in the series.

Man, I'm so happy.

Vcassano

Club Cricketer
Of course Its bigger than T20..India have change something in international cricket..We have changed Leader board...I love you Sachin..

Of course England did it a year earlier...

But India did well today, throughout the series they have gotten under the Australians' skins. They were of course helped by Ponting's lack of form but India's bowling helped prolong this.

Users who are viewing this thread