Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

stevesmithGOAT

School Cricketer
Hi guys. Was downloading teams and J. Hazlewood's name changed to J. H-Censored. As a bit of a perfectionist, this is creaming my corn. How do I change it back? Can't seem to change identities for official placers.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi guys. Was downloading teams and J. Hazlewood's name changed to J. H-Censored. As a bit of a perfectionist, this is creaming my corn. How do I change it back? Can't seem to change identities for official placers.
I had the same issue. I managed to go into the players page, and push the 'start' or 'options' button on my ps4 to update Hazlewood to the 'best' one. That did it for me. Hope that helps.

On a side, anyone update Pakistan domestic?

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey All,

Some great work going on again on this version.

Just one question is there anyone doing the Womens KSL / County teams in England ie Yorkshire Diamonds, Lanchashire lightning etc?

Dean johnes

Club Captain
Why does the community does not work.
And how to link players.
For example got a disk version gilchrist.
But the other gilchrist looks great but unlinked how to link it

N Jones

Club Captain
Tred to use the get best feature so I can get all the correct English county teams etc and it's not working..anyone else notice this..?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Tred to use the get best feature so I can get all the correct English county teams etc and it's not working..anyone else notice this..?
Get Best is like Donald Trump. No one really knows how it ended up being selected but you're stuck with it.

If you are downloading anything your best bet will be teams by @Llewelynf and me.

all-teams-progress-thread.109498 this thread done by @cd779 has everything you need, with breakdowns of what has been completed by team, in the first post.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Get Best is like Donald Trump. No one really knows how it ended up being selected but you're stuck with it.

If you are downloading anything your best bet will be teams by @Llewelynf and me.

all-teams-progress-thread.109498 this thread done by @cd779 has everything you need, with breakdowns of what has been completed by team, in the first post.
Have no idea why people, after 3 iterations, will still be trying to go the "get best" route and when it does not work, act all surprised. It is literally, all over this forum that get best it not even close to second best

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Have no idea why people, after 3 iterations, will still be trying to go the "get best" route and when it does not work, act all surprised. It is literally, all over this forum that get best it not even close to second best
I guess it's easier than downloading teams one by one or maybe people think it is in some way linked to this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread