Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi guys, I have downloaded rest teams from respective owners and first thanks to all of them. :clap

I had one question which international top 10 teams are the best? I mean if I go to West Indies and Sri Lanka I just see Test lineups and there are no OD or T20 lineups. So please anyone can suggest? I went to check mrdconnors team page and there are 194 teams and so many same ones. Which to download?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I prefer LlewelynF7. Best thing to do is download teams in the PC academy and see what they have.

asheswonder

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
anyone working on any 1980's English county cricket teams? cheers guyz

Copernicus

Club Cricketer
@blockerdave my all-time Victorian squad is up. Can't say I envy the authorities who'd have to deal with a side containing Warnie, Keith Miller and Warwick Armstrong....

Zhish

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
How come when I downloaded new teams, the teams I had created were deleted? Fortunately i had uploaded 7 of the 8 I had made and could download them again (interestingly it looked like a couple of players' skills had been changed slightly, which I don't complain about but just didn't expect anyone to find/use my teams).
Also, why on earth was my richmond tigers team name censored? What is offensive about it!?!?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Also, why on earth was my richmond tigers team name censored? What is offensive about it!?!?

They play a crap brand of football but yeah shouldn't be censored :p

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
How come when I downloaded new teams, the teams I had created were deleted? Fortunately i had uploaded 7 of the 8 I had made and could download them again (interestingly it looked like a couple of players' skills had been changed slightly, which I don't complain about but just didn't expect anyone to find/use my teams).

Are you sure you were creating brand new teams and not

A) Editing existing teams
B) Linking your custom teams to existing teams?

Zhish

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Are you sure you were creating brand new teams and not

A) Editing existing teams
B) Linking your custom teams to existing teams?

Yeah they were brand new teams for sure. Oh well, I'll just be double sure to share them next time just in case.

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Can someone please clear this up for me.

In career mode I am using the Otago Volts in the Australian Domestic League. I downloaded all NZ domestic teams individually.

Im not sure what is up with the stats, but every time one of my team members walks out to bat the graphic on the screen shows his stats never change. For example: M. Bracewell 0 Innings 0 runs 0 50's etc, although I am 10 games into my career and he has batted in each of the games.

Have I downloaded the teams incorrectly?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Heads up people. Junaid Khan has signed for Lancashire for the One Day games.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Can someone please clear this up for me.

In career mode I am using the Otago Volts in the Australian Domestic League. I downloaded all NZ domestic teams individually.

Im not sure what is up with the stats, but every time one of my team members walks out to bat the graphic on the screen shows his stats never change. For example: M. Bracewell 0 Innings 0 runs 0 50's etc, although I am 10 games into my career and he has batted in each of the games.

Have I downloaded the teams incorrectly?

Yeah, the career mode only tracks your stats. Big area to improve in next iteration.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
You can view the mega tables of stats if you go to the competition view - but those don't seem to be reflected in the stats popup boxes.

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
Hi guys, I'm waiting for the game to come out on PSN store in June. In the meanwhile, can I download the teams with CA and either create new players or adjust the ones I downloaded? I've read in another post that some players have God awful stats. If so, can I then export it to my PS3 using a flash drive?

Users who are viewing this thread