Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

BRAB

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I thought I would be able to get some stuff done today but it didn't turn out as planned. Am I the only person that (kinda) wishes release was still the 22nd? That was my time line man.

You're not the only one, it has been a mad rush the last few days to get my English grounds done and the stuff I do is about 100% less intense then the stuff you have done!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Gray Nicolls Supernova WIP

upload_2016-12-13_3-3-32.png

Looking pretty good.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Support us by rated us on the academy. As I have said before people stole some our stuff claiming to be their own and they are getting the credit. And sadly, the kits aren't updated, teams are wrong etc.

Will do, mate - I also know a few people elsewhere who love the DBC games, and I'll be recommending your uploads again this time round. Hopefully it all helps.

Will you be doing the All Time XI teams again when the current teams are done by the way? I had some great fun playing a competition with them earlier this year. I know the priority is on current stuff for career modes at the moment though. How many of the domestic competitions are you planning on going through at the moment?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I thought I would be able to get some stuff done today but it didn't turn out as planned. Am I the only person that (kinda) wishes release was still the 22nd? That was my time line man.

I will practice in the nets until you are done ;)

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hey, South Africa is up!

username: "fissionmailed"

Credit to of course: @Llewelynf, @SnowyCasanova and myself.

As always let me know of any mistakes, give it a download, a rate.

As some of you may know, bats aren't completely finished but we will update the team as bats get completed

Cheers!

I'm off to my actual job now, goodnight.

VbAWkAQ.png
XiCilsz.png

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Logo on the cap looks much better than before! Can't wait to get home and check the team out! Love the effort so far! :)

BRAB

International Coach
Again. Ridiculously good.

Just as good as if a triple A developer imported it themselves.

You guys are awesome. keep it up.

Also, everyone rate the team. and rate down any teams that have stolen content. The usual jazz

D1sruption

Club Cricketer
Again. Ridiculously good.

Just as good as if a triple A developer imported it themselves.

You guys are awesome. keep it up.

Also, everyone rate the team. and rate down any teams that have stolen content. The usual jazz
thats all ive been doing i jump into academy every night when i get home search first for Llewelynf, SnowyCasanova, fissionmailed and upvote anything new i see from those names and a couple that are doing stadiums, outside of players/uniforms/kits i dont look at them unless they have those names either as a single entry or both as a colabaration, the work has been sensational.. just wish my pc was capable of handling it but seeings how i can get all this on the console im in heaven on my big screen at home....sory wife and kids im taking over the TV........apparently the wife had plans on boxing day...........so did i KFC and Beer and the test!

Users who are viewing this thread