Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
New Road, Worcester

DYly3ub.jpg

2GsfOYi.jpg

VHmiTCy.jpg

Uploaded this, Tunbridge and Scarborough to the community.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I'll probably try Colwyn Bay when I get the game as that should be a simple one (except the bloody hill)

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
New Road, Worcester

DYly3ub.jpg

2GsfOYi.jpg

VHmiTCy.jpg

Uploaded this, Tunbridge and Scarborough to the community.

Haha, wow - I can see the road that goes past the ground, the little rowing sheds that face onto the river, and presumably the Malverns in the background. Nice work!

Just noticed though - if I try and play the academy ground practice with one of the downloaded stadiums, it definitely runs a bit slower than if I'm just in the SCG. It's only fractions of a second but noticeable, so I'm going to have to figure a way round that if I want to use them. I've already got most of the graphics settings disabled at the moment.

MikkyG23

School Cricketer
Good Afternoon,

I'm from the Caribbean and I'm very impressed with the stellar work being down here. However I'm curious as to whether our ODI or Test Kits have been created or are going to be created as well as our domestic kits for example the CPL, Regional 4 Day and Super 50. Additionally I was wondering if template would be made for our players and if someone would be so kind as to make the trident bats used by Carlos Brathwaite and Hayley Matthews among other Barbadian players.

Thank You in Advance for you kind consideration.

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does anyone know if the final release will have more stadium assets? Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before. All my South African stadiums and future happiness hang in the balance.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
that worcs is excellent. I think they might be putting up flood lights for next season there, though I might be wrong on that and don't know if they've started on them

Chahan Shah

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
I will be downloading the game tomorrow when it is available on the Microsoft Store, and spend the next few hours setting up the players and teams.

I am not certain about one thing, and I am hoping someone can clarify that for me:

When I download a team from the Academy (created by @Fissionmailed, @Llewelynf, @Munkeymomo, et. al), it comes with the kits, logos, and bats, correct?

Does that also apply to stadiums; do stadiums also download along with the team? Or do stadiums need to be individually downloaded?

TL DR; When downloading a team from the Academy, what comes with it, and what needs to be individually downloaded and set-up?

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
TL DR; When downloading a team from the Academy, what comes with it, and what needs to be individually downloaded and set-up?

I believe that the grounds do come with it. If it's the same as the Academy on PC, you can view which grounds are attached before you download. It really just depends on whether the creator of the team has added them or not.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I will be downloading the game tomorrow when it is available on the Microsoft Store, and spend the next few hours setting up the players and teams.

I am not certain about one thing, and I am hoping someone can clarify that for me:

When I download a team from the Academy (created by @Fissionmailed, @Llewelynf, @Munkeymomo, et. al), it comes with the kits, logos, and bats, correct?

Does that also apply to stadiums; do stadiums also download along with the team? Or do stadiums need to be individually downloaded?

Our teams have full kits, logos and most bats. I am currently working on the rest of them. As far as I know SnowyCasanova is adding stadiums as well.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hey @SnowyCasanova are there any stadiums I can create for you to upload to yours, Llewelynf, and fissions teams since I've done the Australian ones now?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Our teams have full kits, logos and most bats. I am currently working on the rest of them. As far as I know SnowyCasanova is adding stadiums as well.

I have downloaded (and rated!) Aus, SF & NZ this evening. Can confirm all logos and bats come if you choose to download with logos. And Aus was the only one I checked but that had loads of stadia in it.

Absolutely top work from you 3.[DOUBLEPOST=1481667153][/DOUBLEPOST]@Munkeymomo and to you fella - top top work!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I have downloaded (and rated!) Aus, SF & NZ this evening. Can confirm all logos and bats come if you choose to download with logos. And Aus was the only one I checked but that had loads of stadia in it.

Absolutely top work from you 3.[DOUBLEPOST=1481667153][/DOUBLEPOST]@Munkeymomo and to you fella - top top work!
Does this mean when creating your player you can choose any of those bats that are assigned to players on those teams?

Users who are viewing this thread