Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Is there anyone on here that's good at making logos? id like to create my club logo but I'm finding it impossible on my Xbox! if anyone could assist it would be appreciated. I've added the logo.

Attachments

• BCC Logo.jpg
    BCC Logo.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 99
Any chance somebody can make a couple of additions to the Lancashire side? Or even just the faces and I will sort out the rest?
old-trafford-manchester-uk-08th-apr-2016-lancashire-county-cricket-FWX615.jpg
Danny%20Lamb_004-L.jpg
brooke-guest---sale-cc.jpg
In case this got missed. Anyone fancy making the likenesses so I can get an up to date Lance squad.[DOUBLEPOST=1482411900][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep, ID ESJ002. Not final though, waiting on a few of the bats.
Cheers. Would it be possible to get the England team too? A womens ashes series would be class

Going by the trend so far, will it be wrong to say NZ Domestic will be next?

New South Wales available for download under username Casper

jikgijS.png

• Myself and fissionmailed on players
  • Llewelynf on kits and bats
  • Uses North Sydney Oval made by fissionamiled (no logos) and default SCG
Warning: This team uses custom logos, so may cause issues if used in Career Mode.

jikgijS.png

Warning: This team uses custom logos, so may cause issues if used in Career Mode.

Great stuff guys, looking really good so far. Think yous have earned a Christmas break!! xD

jikgijS.png

Top class stuff as always. Does all the players in the roster have a bat assigned to them? Only asking beacuse I already manually assigned the correct bats for many of them. Will have to re-do if bats are not assigned and I replace them.

Users who are viewing this thread