Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

@BRAB
Keep me updated with any you make - Although not 'alot' of people would use them I will - once the little bug is fixed so that I can actually have the kits with the logos (don't care about in game but kits with logos would be good haha)

Happy to see I'm not alone with not being able to have logos on kits, some people are not having a problem with this and that is strange, it's a bit annoying as having the correct logos on kits etc will enhance the game.

@passwordistaco here's what I've got for your club logo so far.

Cannot get the text to import as an svg. Very frustrating.

srY6fgU.jpg

View attachment 179152

@Llewelynf if I sent you the ai file could you perhaps have at look at it when you have some spare time and see where I'm going wrong with path creation for letters?
That looks so good! Thanks so much for doing this

That looks so good! Thanks so much for doing this

Managed to get the text on the kit. So problem solved there.

Next issue is the logos not wanting to go on certain spots on the kits. Good fun

Managed to get the text on the kit. So problem solved there.

Next issue is the logos not wanting to go on certain spots on the kits. Good fun

That's a tad annoying, if it's too much of an issue then you don't need to worry about it

Wowee, this is so good. Thanks so much! Do I just search this under your username or via team name?

Both should work. Searching BRAB will definetely bring it up :)

I filled the squad with dummy players so it might be worth changing that before you use it!

Both should work. Searching BRAB will definetely bring it up :)

I filled the squad with dummy players so it might be worth changing that before you use it!
Awesome, I'll be using it for my career mode so the dummy players won't matter too much haha. Thanks for all your effort on this. So good!

Why are you actively linking these players incorrectly?

Players don't just get linked automatically, so I have no idea what is happening. This one is somehow linked to Ben Cotton from Derbyshire...

He is probably just randomly creating over on disk players. Only thing that would make sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread