Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

seves009

Club Cricketer
i have downloaded updated ipl teams its showing plan dress without any sponsora nd logos
1489132684711-1514402369.jpg

Fantazm

County Cricketer
I only noticed it a couple of days ago when playing against them, but the 'get best' Essex is wrong. To my knowledge they've never played in all red, trousers have always been dark blue.

Warwickshire+v+Essex+Royal+London+One+Day+m9RLl9_gB9Fl.jpg

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Updated and made improvements to the MRF bats, also added Shikhar Dhawan's Unique Edition

upload_2017-3-11_21-56-39.png

SHared under Friedlele7

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just updated Sri Lanka with NEW and UPDATED bats (not all shown here). All have had the Texture removed. Every player should at least have the right or the closest possible bat right now.

I am trying to get through the teams and update bats so we can limit the logo space issue.

upload_2017-3-13_2-48-47.png

If you download the team you need to select "With logos"and "Replace current player with new"

On a side note I am constantly updating teams and bats so if you want to get the latest version you should update regularly.

Thanks again for all the support and please do not forget to rate.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just updated Sri Lanka with NEW and UPDATED bats (not all shown here). All have had the Texture removed. Every player should at least have the right or the closest possible bat right now.

I am trying to get through the teams and update bats so we can limit the logo space issue.

View attachment 184165

If you download the team you need to select "With logos"and "Replace current player with new"

On a side note I am constantly updating teams and bats so if you want to get the latest version you should update regularly.

Thanks again for all the support and please do not forget to rate.
Problem is, the logos that are downloaded are not deleted if you update regularly... you are just adding to the logos! grrr -- you basically have to delete all logos, delete all teams and redownload everything.... damn they MUST do something about this logo limit :)

Also for some reason I can download fission, but when i filter for Friedlele it says connection to acadamy not there -- weird :)

Arijit Maji

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
yes, finally the creme coloured test kit will be back, all others should follow what New Balance is doing with England.

Users who are viewing this thread