Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

View attachment 172677 View attachment 172678 View attachment 172679 View attachment 172680 View attachment 172681 k
Many moons ago I had a lovely GM Diamond bat which served me well as a teenager playing for my local club in the mid 90's. Recently I found a couple of pictures for reference. Since I'm on Mac, if someone is willing to have a crack at making this old GM bat to use in Dbc 17, i'd be very appreciative!

GMDIamond.png

Done it, all players and nearly finished the kits (HBK is helping me fix an error with my academy which crashes it to desktop when placing logos)

What was the solution to this problem after?

Even after the new update I still can't access any of my old saved logos and any attempt to place them or use anything that already had my old logos in place will crash the game to the desktop.

What was the solution to this problem after?

Even after the new update I still can't access any of my old saved logos and any attempt to place them or use anything that already had my old logos in place will crash the game to the desktop.

Best to get in touch with HBK, I ended up reinstalling the academy (upload all players/teams to the server before reinstalling and you can download them again afterwards). It was something to do with a certain update not downloading properly and messing up the file structure. I just figured I'd reinstall to save time as I had most of my SVG files saved in a folder, just means I have to remake all the kits.

I tried getting back to the academy and updating myself. The hair updates seem to be great. It would be nice if we could get a matching shade of dark eyebrow color.

Sibi2.png
Sibi1.png

Hey, not sure if i'm missing something but can we edit colours on a single created player's equipment yet? Cant' seem to find any options for gloves, helmet, pads and hat, only boots.

IMG-20160917-WA0020.jpg

@BigAntStudios Tried again after suggestions given by fellow mates...a little more flexibility to move parts and adjust size in the coming update will help us make more realistic.

Best to get in touch with HBK, I ended up reinstalling the academy (upload all players/teams to the server before reinstalling and you can download them again afterwards). It was something to do with a certain update not downloading properly and messing up the file structure. I just figured I'd reinstall to save time as I had most of my SVG files saved in a folder, just means I have to remake all the kits.

Cheers.

I think I'll just give the old logos up for dead and start again using Illustrator. At least that way I'll still have the SVGs if anything else goes wrong in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread