Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great Job! I love and use the players you create. I do feel the skin tone could be more Indian? (If that even makes sense!)

Indians don't have a single skin-tone. People like Raina, Yuvraj have very fair skin while Dhoni, Dhawan have browns and then there are people like Varun Aaron, L. Balaji who are very dark. I feel the Yuvraj here is actually less fairer than his real self if anything. So what did you mean by the Indian tone?

Yuvraj-Singh-Puma.jpg

grkrama

National Board President
Indians don't have a single skin-tone. People like Raina, Yuvraj have very fair skin while Dhoni, Dhawan have browns and then there are people like Varun Aaron, L. Balaji who are very dark. I feel the Yuvraj here is actually less fairer than his real self if anything. So what did you mean by the Indian tone?

Ya yuvi is fairer than the one posted but his skin tone while fair has a golden yellow tint to it than say pinkish, I guess a slightly golden tint with the colors from dark to to fair would help, I think more than classifying as indian tone as there is a wide variety, like punjabis & assamese do have pinkish tint in fair skin compared to other indian folks, I think over all we just need a few skin tones with a golden yellowish undertone!

On a totally unrelated noted found this chart, and BA should name the skin tones based on these :p

skin-tone-chart.jpg

attari786

Club Cricketer
Never created a player in DBC14 but tried here. Must say, I have never seen so much depth in a player creator in any game.

Let's see if anyone can guess who this is. Hint: It's not J. Smith he is AB devillers

aLcE8H0.jpg

12comm

Club Cricketer
suresh raina v3 ,share ur opinion, whether it is close or not
srv3.jpg

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Best one so far. I got it straight away.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
great first one, can be improved quite a bit in the cheek area and head shape! also the nose starting point a bit more flat and up between the eyebrows! slightly flatter and short nose!
@Gurjot95, I agree with @grkrama here. Really good first attempt. Just needs a few tweaks: nose shape needs a bit of change particulary at the tip and nostril area. The eyes might need to come closer together a tiny amount, lips need thinning a bit and the jaw needs to be a little squarer, I think. Otherewise, excellent.

bestfriendh

Club Captain

Yuvraj-Singh-Puma.jpg
Sibi, as i said its a difficult thing to explain. Yes yuvi is fair, but not the kind of Caucasian fair. Indian fair still needs a bit of tan, is my opinion. Also i am indian myself ☺ in case somebody misontrues my opinions as being racist.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Here is the updated version.
8BuIhbq.jpg

Suggestion to BA - Can you please add more scale to lips part? I want to make it smaller but I have reached the limit. Along with this, I would really like better hairs/beard texture and more intensity to stubble. Everything else is more than required.

Last edited:

Gurjot95

National Board President
Here is what I mean. Just with some Photoshop, look how much realistic it can be made. I haven't changed anything major that can't be added to game.

Changes made : hair style, skin color, smaller lips, darker stubble. (No changes to model or anything)

FdikavI.jpg

I am not really skilled in creating players but you can guess how much close it can be done. I think once we have these kind of updates into academy, anyone can make some photo-realistic models :)

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is it possible to have a feature similar to EA's face game generator, i.e. the academy generates the face/player model for you based on an image? Would save lots of hours IMO and you can focus on getting the skills right instead of player likeness.

flake

County Cricketer
Here is what I mean. Just with some Photoshop, look how much realistic it can be made. I haven't changed anything major that can't be added to game.

Changes made : hair style, skin color, smaller lips, darker stubble. (No changes to model or anything)

FdikavI.jpg

I am not really skilled in creating players but you can guess how much close it can be done. I think once we have these kind of updates into academy, anyone can make some photo-realistic models :)
This !! Great idea and work !

Plotinus

Associate Captain
OK...first attempt at a guess who...really like the Academy so far (having not spent much time in it in DBC14) and really looking forward to it developing.
oREKkmQ.png

oREKkmQ

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Paul Collingwood?

That Warner above still needs work, eyes closer together, get rid of the pimples, squarer jaw/chin, skin tone inst quite right, nose tip pointed more up.

Users who are viewing this thread