Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OK...first attempt at a guess who...really like the Academy so far (having not spent much time in it in DBC14) and really looking forward to it developing.
oREKkmQ.png

oREKkmQ
Looks like a very fine attempt to make an Andrew McDonald face to me.

dhump

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here is what I mean. Just with some Photoshop, look how much realistic it can be made. I haven't changed anything major that can't be added to game.

Changes made : hair style, skin color, smaller lips, darker stubble. (No changes to model or anything)

FdikavI.jpg

I am not really skilled in creating players but you can guess how much close it can be done. I think once we have these kind of updates into academy, anyone can make some photo-realistic models :)

I hope you dont mind me marking over the face but this is a good attempt can be improved in my opinion.

1- Jaw line needs to be more straight and then curve a little compare.
2- Distance between chin and lower lip and then definition of chin.
3- Size of ears.
4- Upper eye lid is a little lower on model.
5- Nostrils should be flowing a little downwards.
6- Definition is not matching hence resemblance is missing.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    114.4 KB · Views: 195

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can see what you mean...not a bad guess...they are similar.
Sorry, bud. I didn't intend to be mean. That one did look like Andrew McDonald face to me. I am sure you will come out with a great face in the next update.

Gurjot95

National Board President
There are some restrictions (or maybe I just can't find the right config?) regarding square jaw line, nostrils downwards direction and ears distance and some others which I can't seem to find correct combinations for Warner in CA because I have already reached maximum for them. I will give everything else a tweak. I do appreciate all the feedback and suggestions though, I really do because we all are working together to make the game experience better. Even with so much depth in CA, there can still be some improvements like in jaw and lips area which is preventing me to create almost perfect Warner or maybe I just don't know how to get these right? Anyhow, I would really love a face detection captured from images just like in PES, that'll make the task a hell lot easier! Hope BA guys are listening.

PS: How to overlay image in Cricket Academy? I know there was a setting in first update but I am lost with the latest one.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Sorry, bud. I didn't intend to be mean. That one did look like Andrew McDonald face to me. I am sure you will come out with a great face in the next update.
@Samuels, I didn't think you were being mean in the slightest...I can see the resemblance too.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
There are some restrictions (or maybe I just can't find the right config?) regarding square jaw line, nostrils downwards direction and ears distance and some others which I can't seem to find correct combinations for Warner in CA because I have already reached maximum for them. I will give everything else a tweak. I do appreciate all the feedback and suggestions though, I really do because we all are working together to make the game experience better. Even with so much depth in CA, there can still be some improvements like in jaw and lips area which is preventing me to create almost perfect Warner or maybe I just don't know how to get these right? Anyhow, I would really love a face detection captured from images just like in PES, that'll make the task a hell lot easier! Hope BA guys are listening.

PS: How to overlay image in Cricket Academy? I know there was a setting in first update but I am lost with the latest one.
I think the overlay feature has been removed...you can still hit 'P' on the keyboard and the file dialogue box will appear...but I haven't been able to get anything to load. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I agree with you on the problem of maxing out on some sliders. It would be nice if you could push the parameters to greater extremes...but I don't know whether that would cause a problem with the base model. That said, I'm sure this will get better with forthcoming updates. I would also like the ability to change the facial expressions too...to see what they look like smiling, exasperated, angry etc.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any ideas on when the teams and or equipment will be unlocked. I have 300 players made and am pretty much stuck for now.

flake

County Cricketer
I know im sounding ignorant, but can anyone tell me why you arn't able to edit DBC14 players yet??

Gurjot95

National Board President
That's the closet I can get for Warner.

The first model is straight from Academy. The second model are some changes I made in Photoshop which were limited by Academy. The model itself is untouched.
Here are the list of changes -
  • Skin Tone (barely noticeable though)
  • Darker Stubble
  • Smaller Brows
  • Slightly flat jaw
  • Smaller Lips
  • Hairs
  • Ears position
  • Nostrils

I hope Ross can look into this and increase the extent of these.

mHsKGke.jpg

Last edited:

francisjery

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That's the closet I can get for Warner.

The first model is straight from Academy. The second model are some changes I made in Photoshop which were limited by Academy. The model itself is untouched.
Here are the list of changes -
  • Skin Tone (barely noticeable though)
  • Darker Stubble
  • Smaller Brows
  • Slightly flat jaw
  • Smaller Lips
  • Hairs
  • Ears position
  • Nostrils

I hope Ross can look into this and increase the extent of these.

mHsKGke.jpg
Excellent work buddy :). You are almost there.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay that Dhawan actually works. First one in the thread, bravo.

Users who are viewing this thread