Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would venture it's Botham.
@cricket_online Close...it was supposed to be Abdul Qadir...it is really hard to get a likeness. I like the detail you get for players in the Academy...but trying to get a likeness is tough. I had a go at Raina as well...and am struggling. The deadpan expressions don't help...he's normally such a cheerful chap.

lAPF71t.png

Last edited:

kamrul

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
guys this is suresh raina v3,hope it is close n u will like,if u like download from dbc17 academy to see more works from me
id : 12commeco
View attachment 168858
Brother. I can't sugarcoat words to make you feel better about your creation. If you want an honest opinion, Your creation doesn't look like raina from any angle. You should start from scratch again. I hope next time it will be perfect. But don't make changes in this one, start a new one.

12comm

Club Cricketer
Brother. I can't sugarcoat words to make you feel better about your creation. If you want an honest opinion, Your creation doesn't look like raina from any angle. You should start from scratch again. I hope next time it will be perfect. But don't make changes in this one, start a new one.

its ok if u guys not liking will not be making from now onwards ,its useless to waste time to hear these freak comments....ya its may be not 100 percent as raina bt not 0 percent atleast.(this is the first time i m trying editing in dbc 17).....yes people appreciate work done n say to edit some parts thats ok........kamrul bro can u start from scratch n make it? i will appreciate that...

TheGentleman

Club Captain
Sure. You don't have to sugercoat anything mate.
But that's not to say him that his creation was a total waste of time and asking to start again.
If you haven't got anything constructive to say, then don't say it.
Not everyone spends time in the academy. Your comment just serves to make the people who spend time leave.
And that's not a nice thing by any means.

And no it isn't perfect by any means, what he has created. But it's not as bad as you make it to be, either.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That's a great effort @rajsvm. Unfortunately the lack of moustache choices is apparent with this and the earlier Shikhar Dhawan creation. I think both would be very good if the 'tache was correct.

kamrul

Associate Captain
its ok if u guys not liking will not be making from now onwards ,its useless to waste time to hear these freak comments....ya its may be not 100 percent as raina bt not 0 percent atleast.(this is the first time i m trying editing in dbc 17).....yes people appreciate work done n say to edit some parts thats ok........kamrul bro can u start from scratch n make it? i will appreciate that...
So honesty isn't the best policy!

grkrama

National Board President
It wont stay open when in the Academy though. Any way around this?

right click, select mode and click always on top! you have plenty o option in there, like adjusting transparency, scaling etc![DOUBLEPOST=1466570871][/DOUBLEPOST]

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@12comm Have you had a comparison of Raina side by side using overlay? To me the face is smaller than the original and bit fairer than in real life..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Great creations @rajsvm loving it so far..

@MattW Wanted to ask whether the graphical improvements which will be made in course of time, will that affect the already created models?

Users who are viewing this thread