Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

PS: How to overlay image in Cricket Academy? I know there was a setting in first update but I am lost with the latest one.

I think the overlay feature has been removed...you can still hit 'P' on the keyboard and the file dialogue box will appear...but I haven't been able to get anything to load. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I have found this one to be a good over lay app http://www.pureref.com/

@Gurjot95 I had a go at Warner..this is as far as I got:
DFooIOR.png

Except the eyes, I feel this is perfect :D

@Gurjot95 I had a go at Warner..this is as far as I got:
DFooIOR.png
This is a fantastic attempt. If there is an option for brown hair could you please make his stubble of that color? Maybe little hair too. Face is the most accurate so far.

That indeed is a very good attempt on Warner. Once we have option to make lips and brows smaller than enforced limit and maybe some tweaks to nostrils, it will have much better resemblance. Damn, I should have never wasted so much time on creating him, yours is better! :P

I just had a go to see how hard it is, having spent hardly any time in DBC14 Academy...I don't think the likeness is that great either. It's a combination of some of the constraints in the current Academy and my own ineptitude. I think it will get better as the Academy gets tweaked...particularly things like hair style and colour...but also, hopefully, a bit more flexibility with some of the parameters. Perhaps we should do a competition to see who can do the most accurate Warner.

Also Can we just not reset the whole player if by mistake you hit that ethnicity thing or atleast once a player is chooses ethnicity just lock it 1

Just lost a couple hours work there ! Just lost that drive to work on it now! Know its my foolish mistake still feel bummed!

Plus an option to make duplicate of players so we can play around a bit on a base we make and get back to it if we muck things up!

I would like that do you want to change ethnicity thing to be asked once as soon as you press left to go into ethnicity too!

Last edited:
What do u reckon the difference is between ethnicity 1 and 6? Both seem to be white guys to me.

Dunno why but the hair in the current version of the Academy looks a lot more unrealistic than DBC14. Hope its just one of those things BA are improving for further Academy updates.[DOUBLEPOST=1466501234][/DOUBLEPOST]What do u reckon the difference is between ethnicity 1 and 6? Both seem to be white guys to me.

Dunno why but the hair in the current version of the Academy looks a lot more unrealistic than DBC14. Hope its just one of those things BA are improving for further Academy updates.

One more guess who...my personal childhood cricketing hero...needs more work, but I'm just learning here.
CPT2niK.png

guys this is suresh raina v3,hope it is close n u will like,if u like download from dbc17 academy to see more works from me
id : 12commeco
srv3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread