Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Spent few hrs on new Academy and here is my attempt on creating Virat.. Must say, now its lot more easy to get the likeness of face right.

Wow....that's amazing work bro. Great job!!!!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@rajsvm Mate try recreating Maxwell like you did on rll3 academy that was awesome..

Great creations so far guys keep your.Its just gonna get better and better..

Gurjot95

National Board President
Never created a player in DBC14 but tried here. Must say, I have never seen so much depth in a player creator in any game.

Let's see if anyone can guess who this is. Hint: It's not J. Smith

aLcE8H0.jpg

grkrama

National Board President
@rajsvm that's a fantastic yuvi..

--------------------------------------

@MattW regarding skin tones, they still look a bit oily body, is it because they are in academy and will look different outdoors ? or if not can that be toned down a bit!

Also a bit more features on the skin texture to make them look a bit more natural and not too perfect!

------------------------
I do feel the skin tone could be more Indian? (If that even makes sense!)

im not sure that exact kind of skin tone is there, though im also trying a few things, something thats not too brown and not too white, i guess it should be something like a light brown mixed a bit with yellow, more like golden brown if that makes sense, is what quite a few indian players skin tones are, i think its easier to get the darker indian players right than the fairer ones without making them too white of now!

Last edited:

grkrama

National Board President
Made some changes. This is the first player I have ever created. David Warner

great first one, can be improved quite a bit in the cheek area and head shape! also the nose starting point a bit more flat and up between the eyebrows! slightly flatter and short nose!

Users who are viewing this thread