Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Yeah mate I was tossing up between following the fence line or going for the square look. I thought going for the square was better as when you're actually playing in game I believe you can't see the gap between the fence and the playing field. Plus it was a struggle to get the correct angles/length of the stands so that it encloses the field the whole way round (hence the few gaps between roofs) Alternatively I can add a circle field instead if the Oval which elimates a lot of the gap but that's not really the shape of the stadium's field then. But anyway I might create a copy at and see what I can do, so I revert back to the old one if it's a disaster haha
Or I could add one tier large stands to the corners to fill up the gaps and have the square cut out along with the oval contour

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
pOxTjB9.png

Look at this hat.

Made by, you guessed it: @Llewelynf, his Faf too!

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
What players are you looking to do, I haven't touched the CA XI (canberra in the academy) just yet.

pinku

Associate Captain
Sweet, that sounds good I'll take a look at them in the coming days and try to get some out for you guys, might take a bit longer than some of the BBL ones because of the different adboards that will need to be created for each country but I'll try to get them done as soon as possible

Great stuff @maddawg1136

bravesirrobin

Club Cricketer
Remade Headingley, not as much detail outside the stadium as before the file corruption but shouldn't be noticeable when actually playing.

Still needs correct logos on the field and advertisement boards

Attachments

• dbc17_headingley_stadium_screenshot.png
    dbc17_headingley_stadium_screenshot.png
    211.6 KB · Views: 164

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
These outgrounds look great! Can't wait to try the creator and make a couple myself

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@thewhiterose these grounds really are great. Will be very useful both for the club level cricket in Career Mode and to bring them back as county outgrounds too. I don't suppose you'd be willing to have a go at Scarborough when you've got some time?

thewhiterose

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@thewhiterose these grounds really are great. Will be very useful both for the club level cricket in Career Mode and to bring them back as county outgrounds too. I don't suppose you'd be willing to have a go at Scarborough when you've got some time?

I'll have a go at it at some point today, looks like a fun one to try. :cheers

aabretz

Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Australian team is re-uploaded with updated bats except for Joe Burns and Hilton Cartwright.
it didnt update the bats prob best to let them add the bats after they got the teams. Correction so far Wade and Smith and Mitch marsh And Hastings and Boland and Maddinson and O'keefe and Renshaw and Richarson
and Siddle and Voges And Zampa do not have bats.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread