Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Good thing you picked this up Champ , please fix the link Raj , as I also want to download your fabulous creations but dont want to break the working links .

rajsvm

Associate Captain
Your creations are probably the best looking and I thank you for your hard work but none of them are linked properly which kinda ruins it a bit.

For example, this Aaron Finch is linked to someone called "Jervis Nicholson" which I'm sure as hell is not Aaron Finch. So if I download him it's gonna replace the other guy who is most likely already linked up properly and I get two Aaron Finch as well.
Really I don't know how to link the player. If someone guide me I will do it always.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
upload_2016-12-30_0-48-33.png

Bradbury Sterling as used by Hilton Cartwright. I am pretty sure that means @Fissionmailed , @SnowyCasanova and I have 100% finished Australia.

AWESOME WORK!!

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
And Hilton Cartwright has been re-uploaded with that bat now.

And I've re-uploaded Dwayne Bravo so he looks slightly better now. West Indian players just don't seem to work visually.

Your creations are probably the best looking and I thank you for your hard work but none of them are linked properly which kinda ruins it a bit.

For example, this Aaron Finch is linked to someone called "Jervis Nicholson" which I'm sure as hell is not Aaron Finch. So if I download him it's gonna replace the other guy who is most likely already linked up properly and I get two Aaron Finch as well.

If you do accidentally break that link, it's Jimmy Neesham. I have no idea how Aaron Finch gets linked to the Jimmy Neesham equivalent.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Last edited:

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
This brand is also used by a few county players if I'm not wrong. Wish I knew who are those players so I could assign them this beauty.

Not sure of any county players that use Bradbury bats personally, you could be thinking of Newbery which a few use perhaps?

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Not sure of any county players that use Bradbury bats personally, you could be thinking of Newbery which a few use perhaps?
Haha you're right! Got confused by the similarity in the names.

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Anyone knows what the actual username of User: 226640 is in the community? There are a few good looking NZ domestic teams under this user.

Edit: Nevermind I got it. It's "Kiwimootan".

Goodie

School Cricketer
View attachment 179052

Kookaburra Storm also added

Loving your bats mate, just wondering what your username is for the download as I have forgotten?

Also, you may have seen my post yesterday in the Bat Thread, if you get a chance I'd love to see those bats made.

Personally I have no idea or the skills to make them hahah.

Anyway, love your work. :)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just re-shared India with updated bats and players. Download and replace all players.

Also, please rate our(fission and snowy as well) teams. We really want to get our stuff as the get best. I went through about 100 Sri Lanka players and maybe 5 were linked yet they are all on the Get Best.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Loving your bats mate, just wondering what your username is for the download as I have forgotten?

Also, you may have seen my post yesterday in the Bat Thread, if you get a chance I'd love to see those bats made.

Personally I have no idea or the skills to make them hahah.

Anyway, love your work. :)
Friedlele7 just search and you can see the all.

Rowdoss

Club Captain
I've mentioned this in the "which teams to download" thread but thought I'd chuck it in here as well.
I've completed the All-time best West Indies side and am working on Australia then England as well.
May consider doing more after that.
Search user name: Rowdoss.

Team includes:
All linking, correct names and likenesses done
NO bats done
2 uniforms without logos
A retro test uniform
And an early '80s inspired ODI uniform.
3 batting lineups.

There's half dozen or so dodgy likenesses I will go back to so if you download and like it, continue to check for updates.

Played a test with the side last night v current day Australia and I must admit it brought a big smile to my face as an 80s kid to see Greenidge and Haynes walk out to the middle together.. followed by Viv.
(Even if I do say so myself)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread