Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When is the next patch for the switch which includes broadcast 3 for running coming out?

Redfive

School Cricketer
Having seen some comments about issues with (again, sadly) aspects not remaining when resuming saves and the load times on switch - this for me is a plus of the version on this console.

Yes the initial load times are long, but when you can just pause and go into sleep mode rather than shutting down as I've done on previous BA titles on Xbox you don't have any load times on resumption and also maintain the single 'session' for ball wear, pitch wear and taking new ball purposes.

As someone who can only get an hour or two in one sitting I'll take a two minute initial load Vs 40 seconds every time when it takes me 10 sittings to play a Test.

ajamils

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Go to Twitch Prime and link your Amazon account to your Twitch account. This way you'll first get the Twitch Prime membership for free (which comes bundled with Amazon Prime). Once you have the Twitch and Amazon account linked, you can claim your free Nintendo Online subscription from Twitch Prime.
Thanks for the details. I was able to get the 3 months free. Now will have to figure out how to get it extended.

Shubham Arora

Club Cricketer
Thanks for the details. I was able to get the 3 months free. Now will have to figure out how to get it extended.

You just need to keep your Prime membership for the next two months i.e. 60 days, and after that you can get another 9 months for free.

ajamils

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You just need to keep your Prime membership for the next two months i.e. 60 days, and after that you can get another 9 months for free.
That's not an issue. Been a Prime member since the program started.

Thanks for the help.

Silverfox18

School Cricketer
Hey guys

Just moved from PS4 to Switch for more portable gaming and picked up Cricket 19.

Is there a friends list for guys interested in online play?

New to the switch. Played cricket 19 on ps4 a bit. Mobile cricket sounded very tempting!

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Got the game for the switch - it’s not the smoothest experience though.

There is noticeable lag when a match is starting up, it doesn’t really affect the gameplay a whole lot but it’s still kinda unprofessional to have in a released product imo

Also, all of the obvious bugs should have been ironed out before being released to the public

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys

Just moved from PS4 to Switch for more portable gaming and picked up Cricket 19.

Is there a friends list for guys interested in online play?

New to the switch. Played cricket 19 on ps4 a bit. Mobile cricket sounded very tempting!
I am interested. You need a username for online, or what. I have a Nintendo Online Membership, so I can play online!

Silverfox18

School Cricketer
I am interested. You need a username for online, or what. I have a Nintendo Online Membership, so I can play online!

On your profile page, you should see your unique friend code. You can invite friends through there as a first step.

Mine is SW-0843-0008-7420

Please invite me.[DOUBLEPOST=1560736257][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm free for online games on Nintendo as well.
Awesome. Please invite me as a friend as well.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
On your profile page, you should see your unique friend code. You can invite friends through there as a first step.

Mine is SW-0843-0008-7420

Please invite me.[DOUBLEPOST=1560736257][/DOUBLEPOST]
Awesome. Please invite me as a friend as well.
Done! Sent you a request![DOUBLEPOST=1560741218][/DOUBLEPOST]My friend code: SW-4719-5006-1314

Nakul kalra

School Cricketer
Hi I am new to cricket 19 (never played any big ant cricket game before) and really struggling with the bowling, I am unable to figure out how to control the direction of the bowl as whenever I try to bowl an out swinger or in swinger it always goes wide. I also tried to learn it through tutorial but they didn’t mention it there as well, all they explained was different type of balls. Can someone help me with this ? I am playing it on switch.

sami007

Club Cricketer
Hi I am new to cricket 19 (never played any big ant cricket game before) and really struggling with the bowling, I am unable to figure out how to control the direction of the bowl as whenever I try to bowl an out swinger or in swinger it always goes wide. I also tried to learn it through tutorial but they didn’t mention it there as well, all they explained was different type of balls. Can someone help me with this ? I am playing it on switch.
The direction you "push up" with the R stick will determine the line the ball will hit the pitch. Straight up will basically be at the stumps, a little to the left and the ball with pitch to left etc. I hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread