Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

cricket2005love

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Some stupid comment, that im proned to make. either way here it is. this isn't a bug but what the hell is up with tendulkar. thats a pretty stache?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
EA SPORTS don't have the licence for the Indian team, so they are not allowed to have correct faces. This can be corrected by downloading the Indian face patch.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
SkateBoarder said:
EA SPORTS don't have the licence for the Indian team, so they are not allowed to have correct faces. This can be corrected by downloading the Indian face patch.

then how come they can give accurate names like sehwag,tendulkar etc??
its not like BLIC where do have tendalki for tendulkar :p

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
They have a general ICC licence for the names, but not the licence from the BCCI. That's why they are not allowed to put in real kits (if you can remember back to when you used the default kits :p)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sorry if it had been already posted!!!!!

1) Day night matches are always played in nights!!!!!
2)I played a test match for five full days and the game continued for 6th day and was declared drawn when the team tht was batting currently were all out(3rd innings of the test)!!!!
3)Wicket keeper always dream about something before stumping!!!!
4)The crowd is full for all the matches(even for canada vs namibia).This is a logical bug!!!!!!
5)Cpu always misses the yorker deliveries in ODIs(I even dismissed CPU for 4 runs in a match)

graemejw

Club Cricketer
One thing that really bugs me about this game

I'm using Doctor's latest Pro patch & it's great - really enjoying competitive games.

However if there is one thing that gets on my wick, it's the clunky navigation system.

Just to save the game between overs involves about 6 mouse clicks - there is a similar amount of clicking involved to just about - why you have to click on confirm & done buttons i do not know.

A minor aggravation I know - but when playing the game for a while it grates - the designers need to make this a faster ,more fluid game to get around.

matt_croney

School Cricketer
In my game, whenever i try to play a front foot six hit button it plays backfoot. And also i am not able to play back foot on drives as a right hander or back foot cover drives as a left hander.

arghasen

Club Cricketer
wanna see some thing funny ?
I guess this is a bug too.

matt_croney said:
In my game, whenever i try to play a front foot six hit button it plays backfoot. And also i am not able to play back foot on drives as a right hander or back foot cover drives as a left hander.

You are probably playing in easy mode. Try playing in medium or hard mode.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 100

blazer-glory

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Two things.
One. Whenever I play a straight shot and hit the opposing stumps Im able to make a run. The CPU players grab the ball but as the bails have already fallen they just stand around the stumps.

Two. The Field editor is a little annoying. When you select it it should tell you what your selected fielding pattern is at the moment. Instead it just changes to whatever selection the mouse pointer is over when you enter the menu. Bit confusing. It would nice if you simply zoomed back from the ground alittle and then simply selected players and moved them whenever you wanted.

mehkar

International Coach
Here is a new bug

Hitting A Six Shot Ball goes Up and Bails come down. see the screen shot lol :D

luhar_v

Club Cricketer
Six Bug

the batsman hits a six . It s not a big one though but just clears rope then also the umpire signals Four. Why so?
Another Bug:
fieldsman catches even on the ropes and the batsman given ou
t.

mehkar

International Coach
luhar Hope u dont mind what u want to say ur making threads and posting unuseable thinking what the hell three to 4 poor threads in 4 days hope mods will block u arghasen already showed this bug in his previous post

Punch

School Cricketer
Every time i lose a wicket as soon as Richie says "This is how the innings ended for blabla" game crashes to desktop.................no lock-up or error message just back on desktop ???

sharathu7

Club Cricketer
Punch said:
Every time i lose a wicket as soon as Richie says "This is how the innings ended for blabla" game crashes to desktop.................no lock-up or error message just back on desktop ???

Try removing any patches u have installed or try reinstall the fresh copy of cricket 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread