Cricket 2005 - Report Bugs Here

gmkhercules

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well , i bought this game with every coin i saved during the year . now when i ran it , i saw that there was a lot of graphics corruption . the bowlers had some missing body parts . their full face was not visible . the batsmen and fielders had no necks ( i mean the head was seemed to be detached from the body ) the arm was not visible and overall the game was slow . i will give you my system info .
windows xp professional
256 mb ram
32 mb graphics card
directx 9.0c (that came with the game )

i thought this was enough for the game to run . when i saw the game 's reviews and screens , it was beautiful . is there any patch to install or anything else to be done . one of my friends suggested some gamma correction . i have no idea what it is . please help me out . expecting to hear you all soon .

Sureshot

Executive member
gmkhercules said:
well , i bought this game with every coin i saved during the year . now when i ran it , i saw that there was a lot of graphics corruption . the bowlers had some missing body parts . their full face was not visible . the batsmen and fielders had no necks ( i mean the head was seemed to be detached from the body ) the arm was not visible and overall the game was slow . i will give you my system info .
windows xp professional
256 mb ram
32 mb graphics card

i thought this was enough for the game to run . when i saw the game 's reviews and screens , it was beautiful . is there any patch to install or anything else to be done . one of my friends suggested some gamma correction . i have no idea what it is . please help me out . expecting to hear you all soon .

Where did you buy the game?

Is it brand new?

gmkhercules

School Cricketer
yes it is a brand new cd . i bought at a mall near my place which is famous ofr selling games and toys .
do you think that it shows sloppy graphics because it could be old ?

do you think applying the super patch 1 that i found in the forum would help me. because the patch has corrected many game bugs (as its description says )

and what about the gamma correction i told you about . how does that work or how to go about it ? will it help ? i also found some option called display settings in the game . what are the ideal settings for it ?

gaurav_indian

International Coach
gmkhercules said:
windows xp professional
256 mb ram
32 mb graphics card

I have the same configuration as you have and my Cricket 2005 is running smoothly and without the errors.Probably you have messed up with the game settings.
:rolleyes:

gmkhercules

School Cricketer
i dont know how to set the ideal game settings . please tell me !

i take back my telling of the game running slow .it runs at normal speed .but the graphics remain as before

can downloading patches help me ? is there an official patch released by EA ?
please reply ?

and no it is not on a laptop

i played cricket 2004 given to me recently .it runs smoothly without errors . the graphics are perfect .
please tell me if any patches are there that could help me

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ok you know that thread i started bout the batting bug and the sound it makes well i was batting and i played the same backfoot shots and they made a misstimed sound but because i was using a patch still went far but i played a certain bf cover drive and it made the proper sound and all, but it only happened once. i thiink i know why this happens. i think if ure ment to play the shot eg bf cover drive then it will make the right sound and stuff what i mean is the right shot for the right ball like the cpu does. and also i wud like to ask if anyone knows how to get the shots working all the time lik James sed its the exe that dont load is there a number of times u have to load the save game file or summin coz sometimes it works and sometimes it dont..

mehkar

International Coach
Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem

I know 3danalyzer can do this but Ist time I see that kind of big error in my cricket 2005
My PC configuration is:-
1 Gb of Rams
2.66 Ghz processor
40 Gb HD
Windows Xp
And I found another bug in Cricket 2005 see Dhoni What he is doing there

Attachments

• what.JPG
    what.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 92
  • what the hell.JPG
    what the hell.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 79

gamerkid22

National Board President
do u see change in atmosphere in the game ..eg. morning ,afternoon and evening's natural light does it changes in the game as it was in Cricket 2004

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
Alright now this isn't funny. Jason Gillespie has just bowled 36 overs flat in a one day game. The 50 had finished. Then he carried on. With McGrath bowling 23 overs in the match aswell. After I was all out. Of 72 overs (I think they would have continued). I bowled Harmison for his 10. Then another 10. Then another 5.

Then the game froze.

What is wrong with this game?

nikish_a

2nd XI Cricketer<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
I have seen that at a good length ball if cpu plays at front foot it seems to be a ball that will hit the sumps easily. But as soon as cpu gose on the back foot the balls seems to bounce more from the same spot. And gose over the top of the stupms

ssssss

School Cricketer
my game is closing .2 sometimes my games is stopping and system is hanging.plz hlp!!!!!!!111

Users who are viewing this thread