Cricket 22 - Frequently Asked Questions (Pre-Release)

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,

I found a lot of people asking same questions around this forum a number of times even though these were already answered by the members/Big Ant/Ross.

So I decided to consolidate them in this thread for easy navigation Below are some of the questions with answers.

--------------------------

Q. When does Cricket 22 release & on what platforms it'll be available?
A.
Cricket 22 releases on 25 November 2021. Pre-orders on Steam, PlayStation and Xbox will have access to Cricket 22: THE NETS CHALLENGE from mid-October 2021.

Update:
Game has a new release date of 02 December 2021.

Q. What is The Nets Challenge?
A.
'The Nets Challenge' is a part of the Cricket 22 gameplay experience, including nets and training games, ensuring that by the day of release they’ll be ready to take on the best in the world.

Q. How to gain access to "
The Nets Challenge"?
A. You can get access to The Nets Challenge by pre-ordering the game from your favorite retailer or can pre-order directly through XBOX or PlayStation Store. If you have pre-ordered the game from the retailer/online stores, you'll receive the access code (through email) which you can enter in your console and download it.

Q. Is The Nets Challenge available on steam for PC users?
A.
Not yet. It will be available once the game gets approval from Steam.

Edit: It's now available on steam.

Q. Do I have to pay extra to upgrade the game from old hardware (console) to new hardware?
A.
In further great news, fans that buy the game on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be able to upgrade for free when they purchase the new generation of hardware.

Q. Is The Nets Challenge final outcome indicating the Cricket 22 experience?
A.
No. As confirmed by Big Ant, The Nets Challenge and any Cricket 22 content released prior to 25 November 2021 is Early Access and not indicative of final product

Q. What's more in "The Nets Challenge"?
A. As said by Ross, "In the coming days/weeks, the Nets Challenge will be constantly updated and tweaked, giving a head start and an advantage to those playing it. I am so excited to bring you all on the journey in these final weeks of development."

Q. Is the PC version equivalent to PS5/Xbox Series versions or it is equivalent to PS4/Xbox One?
A.
The Steam version quality bar depends on your equipment.

Q. Are the Community Creations from Cricket 19 carried over to Cricket 22?
A.
Yes, they will be carried over. But the transfer will not be on day one.

If you have more questions with answers (officially answered) to be included here, please let me know and I'll add it. Alternatively, you can ask any moderator to do so.

Cheers,
PresEvil. :cheers

Last edited:

Suri Krishna

School Cricketer
I pre ordered Cricket 22 on PS4 from the PlayStation.store but did not get access to.nets challenge...Could someone help?

D

Deleted member 185125

I pre ordered Cricket 22 on PS4 from the PlayStation.store but did not get access to.nets challenge...Could someone help?
Sign in to PlayStation.com and select My PlayStation > Game Library, or open PlayStation App and select Game Library > Purchased.

ChrisCricket

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Q. Are the Community Creations from Cricket 19 carried over to Cricket 22?
A.
Yes, they will be carried over. But the transfer will not be on day one.

AWESOME!!! Do we know when this will be?

bumba

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I have. Question. Cricket 19 academy was solid with team creator, player editor, stadium creator, logo creator and umpire creator can we see these in Cricket 22

aragon

Club Cricketer
Any idea how to designed a tour(which was there in C19) in C22?

Xobii

School Cricketer
How can I transfer my own team that I made in cricket 19 to cricket 22. Please help

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Only played few overs last few days but noticed the AI slogging it despite me having run rate on 20 and timing 20 which a few days ago gave me great results but now feels like it's having no impact

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Only played few overs last few days but noticed the AI slogging it despite me having run rate on 20 and timing 20 which a few days ago gave me great results but now feels like it's having no impact
Yeah I noticed this as well, more so to the point, in career mode, they only slog me, the bastards.

OwenNCWC

School Cricketer
Has there been any updates on when the game will be released on the Nintendo Switch? All I’ve seen is January but that doesn’t give me much info.

Users who are viewing this thread