Cricket Academy Upgrade#2 is live

srk121

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have not been able to download the NZ team created by Marts30.. Where as I could download the Indian team! Is anyone else able to download nz team created by Marts30??

Correct I am unable to download it either. :(

superfreddie

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Been playing with CA 0.93 for a hour and half, very impressive and works like a dream. I agree 18 players is not quite right, can bigant up it to say 25 would be amazing if no then it's ok because it's not a huge problem and yes i know i could just create a new aus team for test,oneday,t20 but that takes to long.

I see why the beta was release to us, like the old saying goes you scratch my back and i will scratch yours.
To Bigant if you need to release a gameplay beta for us to test for free then please we all would love to help.;)
Again great job to you and all your team.:thumbs:thumbs

Maybe you could have a test squad and a limited overs squad which contains odi and t20 teams, thats how touring parties usually work anyway.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Maybe you could have a test squad and a limited overs squad which contains odi and t20 teams, thats how touring parties usually work anyway.

I agree it's not a big problem just think it would be nice to have a faster option for casual fans, us fans will spend a lot of time on the editor but if you could just pick 25 players and then change there clothes from the three you have picked for each type of cricket would be a nice feature.

alexczarn

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank you! Downloading now.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We are still working on the team sharing, I believe it will be fixed this afternoon - sorry for the delay guys.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
When you search by country in player management it seems to be missing quite a few players out. I selected England and all 6 Andersons were missing plus some others.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
I come cap in hand...

I get past the Big Ant logo and then I have a screen with a fancy looking background and '[P] Sign In' in the bottom left corner. I've pressed P, and clicked on the button, but nothing happens. Is there something I've done?

Exactly same with mine. This problem didn't occur before the update :/

I can confirm that this happens when you change the username of your machine.

The immediate fix is to change your name back to the one you had when you installed the Cricket Academy.

We will have a fix for this in the next Update.

----------

When you search by country in player management it seems to be missing quite a few players out. I selected England and all 6 Andersons were missing plus some others.

This is related to the online Teams issue - it will only be finding "new" uploads. I expect it fixed in the afternoon.

sahilnatu

Club Captain
The 0.93v CA Beta works like a charm, Ross. Just need to up the limit of 18 players and it'd get even better!
There's one more thing bothering me, when I created a team with 18 players & uploaded it, it somehow shows just 8-10 players in the database but all 18 players locally. Yes, all the 18 players are uploaded on the server but don't seem to appear in the 'team'. Am I missing something or is that truly a bug? It'd be great if you could help me out here.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
was playing the new update fine a couple hours ago then took a break when I booted up my laptop again to go back into it the big ant logo comes up like normal then comes up with the sign in stuff but comes up with an error saying error reading profile data from save device then cuts to the backround image with just the 'p' to sign in but pressing the p does nothing ive uninstalled and tried to reinstall the whole academy upgrade from scratch but still says same error. any ideas what could be wrong?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Will the shared players start wearing their national kit again or the kit of the team they're in instead of the new white one once team sharing is working?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
was playing the new update fine a couple hours ago then took a break when I booted up my laptop again to go back into it the big ant logo comes up like normal then comes up with the sign in stuff but comes up with an error saying error reading profile data from save device then cuts to the backround image with just the 'p' to sign in but pressing the p does nothing ive uninstalled and tried to reinstall the whole academy upgrade from scratch but still says same error. any ideas what could be wrong?

This has been happening if the machine name changes.

There is a fix coming for it.

PS: If this is the case for you, it will work again if you change your machine name back to whatever it was.

----------

Will the shared players start wearing their national kit again or the kit of the team they're in instead of the new white one once team sharing is working?

You can share from within the Team area and they will use that uniform. Sorry - forget that.

Go to the First team that the player belongs to, go to "Uniforms", choose whichever uniform he is currently being displayed in and change that to another uniform (Z button).

Last edited:

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's a default face I had no try on player creator as so slow.

Then post him up as Roloef!

----------

@Ross once again player academy is 'beta' then any games player editor/creator this game will send any other cricket game to the curve!

Users who are viewing this thread