Cricket Coach 2007 Bugs thread

hampshire2012

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1) player caught on the boundary, the commentary had a red flashing box saying out! as well as a green flashing one saying six!. The batsmen was given out, but he got the six runs aswell. clearly not a major problem though

2) Got a news headling saying "australia smash record" - basically they got 456-3 in a ODI match against zimbabwe - sounds impressive except for the fact they batted for 87.1 overs.

both times i was playing with hampshire, the batsmen was crawley

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I have a big problem. I cannot scroll up. When I try and scroll up, it automatically scrolls down again. Oh and that auto sim is really annoying. That's gotta be fixed.

lancashire666

International Coach
small bug, i had stuart law bat for 2 and a half sessions and his fitness didnt go down one bit, not happened with him or anyone else in anyother games yet

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Now let's don't get personal :)

Glenn I see taht you are working with the game? Just a qustion. In the international series, the stadiums in Pakistan don't belong in Pakistan :(
Like Lanka CC, West Indies & Indian cricket grounds? While the other grounds are correct for the other countries...

PhilD123

International Coach
Just thought I'd quote my bug that I posted in the first impressions thread:

Just a slight exaguration about the bowling talents of Rikki Clarke...:p

On a more serious note, its a big bug as he bowled 14 overs and took 11 wickets in a One Day game:rolleyes:

Here is the HTML output from the match

mjuww

School Cricketer
England got a slight advantage over india in a one day international

and two teams got a extra match in the national league

pictures attached

Attachments

• englandvindia.JPG
    englandvindia.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 40
  • nationalle.JPG
    nationalle.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 32

hampshire2012

School Cricketer
England got a slight advantage over india in a one day international

pictures attached

thats exactly the same as what happened to me.
wats odd is that in both cases the second team were chasing, won, and then just carried on

lancashire666

International Coach
random bug, was playing a county chap match which i lost after making the other team follow, and after the last batsman was out it asked me to select next batsman, but wouldnt actually let me click on any names! i had to force quit re load and auto sim the rest of the match as it kept doing it everytime the last batsman was out.
and just 2 make it a little more random, after i auto simed the rest of the game it gave me a draw even through the other team had taken 11 wickets and i now had 3 men classed as not out at the crease lol.

the first pic is what it was doing after the last man was out, the 2nd is after i autosimed the end of the game

bug.jpg

bug2.jpg

Last edited:

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Do you have the saved game before the match? If it kept doing the same thing it'll help me fix this one.

lancashire666

International Coach
no sorry glenn i didnt think to keep a save of the situation, i have the save file a couple of weeks after but i dont suppose that would be any help.
If it happens again ill make a back up at the time

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Okay, thanks. Out of interest - did you save during the match at any point before this happened?

squired

School Cricketer
As yet I've been unable to play it on my laptop. I try the shortcut, get the hourglass for about a half a second, then nothing happens. I did send an email through the official site though, and had a response back within 24 hours (which was impressive). No fix for it yet it seems, but I remain hopeful.

AlexB

School Cricketer
small bug, i had stuart law bat for 2 and a half sessions and his fitness didnt go down one bit, not happened with him or anyone else in anyother games yet

I have had this a couple of times with B.Hogg, Trent Johnston and a couple of others - could it be linked to an Aussie nationality?

I've played a dozen or so games now, and haven't seen a run-out chance yet, let along a run out dismissal, or a stumping chance. Every single c&b chance has gone down, and only one boundary catch.

However, I am really liking the game - there are a couple of wrinkles to iron out, but as a non-fan of ICC, Cricket Coach is capable of ebing the game I am looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread