Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One more thing I would like to see (no idea whether this would be more interesting or boring than the standard) are leagues where ratings of the players are public from before.
Do you mean actual cricksim ratings or the way players are rated on games like Cricket 22? Because in my case, I go for a match-by-match basis to rate players. And even then I mostly use the same set of numbers (thanks to @VC the slogger for the ratings guide).

This is actually a good idea. In some of the previous leagues, managers used orbs to define players on a tier basis. Think this could make a comeback.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Do you mean actual cricksim ratings or the way players are rated on games like Cricket 22? Because in my case, I go for a match-by-match basis to rate players. And even then I mostly use the same set of numbers (thanks to @VC the slogger for the ratings guide).

This is actually a good idea. In some of the previous leagues, managers used orbs to define players on a tier basis. Think this could make a comeback.
You can see the ratings in WoC in some way.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers

Yeah exactly that, there's a python simulator for test cricket that's very good for such a league, you can exactly customise pitch conditions, Bat Av, Bowl Av, Bat SR, Bowl Eco etc to 2 decimals. There's a lot of nuance to it and might feel more interesting than the integer number system of Cricksim

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would be funny if I do this in the Sri Lankan league now and finally clear the doubt on Asitha Fernando vs Pramod Madushan :laughter:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Anyone successfully tested Criggit?

@TSPrathik I know you've tried it out somewhat. Are the commentary and scorecards suitable to post here on PC? Does it calculate stats properly?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers

@TSPrathik I know you've tried it out somewhat. Are the commentary and scorecards suitable to post here on PC? Does it calculate stats properly?
ball by ball details, no commentary lines or now... Stats Calculation not added yet... but it suitable for PC leagues and produce good results too...

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India

Commentary has nothing to offer, shows the result, scorecards are similar to Syedur, stats should be manually calculated bhai

having fun simulating matches in it, simulated almost 100 games, best T20 Simulator for me

few examples from what I've seen: team after going down for 0/3, Rizwan and Hardik builds partnership, gets set, ends the score with 180
wins the match by 7 runs (Klaasen scored 38 off 18 in the end, made the match closer)

Target of 154 ends up on tie.. 30 from 24 (2 overs from Shaheen and Rauf)

Kohli goes from 50 off 38 balls to 100 in 62 balls chasing 193

18 needed from 3 and Harshal Patel conceeds 3 sixes defending 226

Suggestion: Leagues can have their own Fantasy League for their Leagues with this Sim which will boost interaction in thread

Users who are viewing this thread