Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Nice, cheers. Hoping for more people to show interest here before I put up a thread.

Bhargav

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am interested! Mate please keep an auction so that it would be realistic and more exiting! Good luck for this!

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
@ User - Don't worry, I guarantee you'll get at least eight people.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@ User - Don't worry, I guarantee you'll get at least eight people.

Cheers mate, actually was a bit vary as I've seen hatred towards IPL here not sure but I feel. Will put up a thread soon...

Prats

International Coach
@ User2010 - I love IPL and so will willingly show great interest in your league by participating.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
TBH i would love to participate but the thing is i am totally getting outsmarted by my studies life which is getting busier as the days progress and seriously i cannot afford to register in another new league . Sorry for that and good luck !!

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I am planning to start a Domestic Club Championship after Season 5 of GPL. It will only involve players that have not yet played an ODI for their nation and there will be 8 team. Just one question is in my mind
-Is this too similar to Truman's and Varun's leagues
-Is there any need of one

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Is this too similar to Truman's and Varun's leagues

Hell no , Truman's league emphasizes on International players who have had limited opportunities in ODI cricket while Varun's A Championships is a mixture of truman's and your suggested league . So i guess there's nothing wrong in starting one .

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@User - AkshayS is going to continue on Rahulkhush's IPL soon, but you might check the league, it's quite different from the original IPL.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
I am planning to start a Domestic Club Championship after Season 5 of GPL. It will only involve players that have not yet played an ODI for their nation and there will be 8 team. Just one question is in my mind
Need more suggestions on this. if I see that 4-5 people want to join then. I'll edit my SPL thread right away

All-Rounder

School Cricketer

i agree with you mate but if format to 20/20 overs it will be a bit different.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My league, if you talk about in a general way, is about the 'A' teams in the world. It has much to do with the uncapped players, but it's way different than the idea you mentioned. :)

Prats

International Coach
Need more suggestions on this. if I see that 4-5 people want to join then. I'll edit my SPL thread right away

Great idea Dipak. I will surely participate.

I too had same plan in mind (of a league with only domestic players) but was not going to open such league.

Format preferred will be 50 overs as many here are bored of T20s I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread