dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I use windows movie maker: simple but gets it done!
Yeah using that! Taking an eternity to upload. Just going to upload the whole Sr Lanks innings!

This has probably been my most satisfying innings to bowl so far!!

Highlight reel just has all bowling highlights no boundaries, not going to give them the satisfaction ha!

Cut it down a little as well as I just want to play! Ha!

Last edited:

grkrama

National Board President
Yeah using that! Taking an eternity to upload.

i would also suggest using handbrake to encode after editing to get better file size! Movie maker is pretty good and should cover most bases , just incase you need something more i would recommend
Davinci Resolve , the free edition is pretty feature rich, also lightworks is worth mentioning but is not beginner friendly!

Last edited:

Wealey

ICC Board Member
i would also suggest using handbrake to encode after editing to get better file size! Movie maker is pretty good and should cover most bases , just incase you need something more i would recommend
Davinci Resolve , the free edition is pretty feature rich, also lightworks is worth mentioning but is not beginner friendly!

Cheers mate, I just want something simple where I can just cut and trim clips and upload. I had a quality little tool but can't remember what it's bloody name was!

Windows MM takes an age to save and upload for some reason and my PC is a spaceship so don't know why !! Haha

Wealey

ICC Board Member
1st Investec Test
England v Sri Lanka
England win toss and bowl first

Stumps Day 1:
Sri Lanka 307/6

OK so the experiment of upping all the skills really produced an excellent innings of cricket.

Every batsmen was set to conservative and has all the batting stats set to at least the dark green bars.

The innings went back and forth with the Sri Lankans batting beautifully against the new ball, driving anything over pitched and rocking back and cutting anything dropped short.

Moen Ali managed to put the breaks on them as they were going along at about 4.5 an over for the first 20 with the ball racing off the bat.

Ali got the breakthrough and managed to apply a bit of pressure.

The seamer's were then a different proposition for Sri Lanka with the older ball!!

Ill leave you to see the dismissals but thoroughly enjoying.

@Dutch @blockerdave @francobaldo1 @MuchMore

balkeet

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
wow, the hack brings back bowling to life, it felt like getting wickets every over, DRS also gets into play more often with it
batted and bowled on high pressure

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
@wealey88 sorry what patch version are you using? I've been doing some testing of my own, I put India batsmen all to aggressive but still using lowered skills and with v.1.00, the last two games I've had have been a shambles they've got off to semi-decent starts and then have a huge collapse getting bowled out for 140 and 170...

Wealey

ICC Board Member
@wealey88 sorry what patch version are you using? I've been doing some testing of my own, I put India batsmen all to aggressive but still using lowered skills and with v.1.00, the last two games I've had have been a shambles they've got off to semi-decent starts and then have a huge collapse getting bowled out for 140 and 170...

1.02 mate. Veteran difficulty.
I'm going to try an ODI later and see what happens.

Like I said yesterday I leave mid off open so the AI have an outlet!

D

Dutch

Yeah packing the ring will cause ai to succumb to silly things or block more than how much more block can a blocker block when Blocker blocks a block.. You have to give them some form
Of scoring opportunity which to be fair is a healthy real life tactic

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President

I see, I have a similar fielding setup; two slips, a gully, mid off, mid on, cover, point, wide off, mid wicket, square leg and a fine leg....this gives them complete open space on the off side if they can get through the two fielders, especially if they cut...I think I need to re-evaluate my fielding and maybe take out the mid off too

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I see, I have a similar fielding setup; two slips, a gully, mid off, mid on, cover, point, wide off, mid wicket, square leg and a fine leg....this gives them complete open space on the off side if they can get through the two fielders, especially if they cut...I think I need to re-evaluate my fielding and maybe take out the mid off too

At the end of the day I try to remember it is just a game. The mid off gap is big enough for them to take singles and the odd boundary.

Asking them to pierce small gaps when mixing up deliveries is difficult.

I don't mind them driving as it can lead to edges. I block mid on up as that swipe to mid on looks ugly and wouldn't occur often. However a sexy little punch down the ground did nobody any harm!

I'm going to do an ODI with exactly same stats as test but not keeping mid off open.

Then do another with all batsmen set to opportunist!

D

Dutch

I usually had slips at two and three as the wickie usually grabbed everything in front of first slip but recently have had some great catches at first slip as well with the wickie letting him first on with it[DOUBLEPOST=1464685954][/DOUBLEPOST]
However a sexy little punch down the ground did nobody any harm!
Unless its cage fighting....

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I usually had slips at two and three as the wickie usually grabbed everything in front of first slip but recently have had some great catches at first slip as well with the wickie letting him first on with it

If you lower keeper anticipation I think it is, stops them from launching their self all over the gaff!

Users who are viewing this thread