dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Great video @wealey88 ..What level of pressure being used on 1.02?

Would have loved to share my experience as well with the hack but recording gets the frames issue as I play with the processor's graphics alone..Have had some beautiful cutters and away swing deliveries bowled which felt and looked awesome..Some planning as well to make the batsman do something different..Had Deep mid on and off always but so far only one catch that too to deep mid on fielder on AI mistiming a shot on the offside and bat turning at the very end and an easy catch to the fielder...Brilliant..:D

Ok so here we go.....

1st ODI
England v Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka win the toss and bat first.

Karunaratne got Sri Lanka off to a flier depositing Anderson to all parts with some textbook shots, before Anderson had the final say!!

10 Overs Gone
Sri Lanka 62/1

PS: Bairstow left his blue pads at home.....

Buttler still got jetlag ha!

I noticed in earlier versions the new ball did appear to have a bigger effect. In 1.02 it's less so and reverse swing on overs 20+ increases edges.

@Langeveldt one of the most positive aspects of this patch is the effect on tail enders. I've completed a full tour: 3 FC 3day matches, 5 tests, 1 list a warm-up and ODI tri series, 1 t20 warm up and 3 t20i matches and no tail-end error problems at all. The tail wagging is 20/30 runs occasionally. This patch has transformed that.

But, never accept a team from the academy without checking it yourself go ensure you're happy with skills/attributes

I edited Bermuda down so much they were nearly all on only a few skill bars for batting, and still they dominated. Power, anticipation and consistency were low for all of them. Perhaps I just genuinely suck at the game. I've been playing for 20 years, coaching for 10 IRL, and have been playing cricket games since Lara '96. I'd like to think I know my way around a ball, so to speak, real or virtual.

I'm going to give v1.02 a go, see if that makes any difference :)

So I carried on playing with IND/PAK as I want to keep the testing consistent. I maxed out all the Indian batsmen batting stats to the fullest and have them all set to aggressive. Using v1 still so far they have made 67 off of their 10 overs losing 2 wickets which were both lovely edges to the keeper as they tried to attempt flashing drives, also had a thick edge before the 2nd wicket.

Thing is even before I edited stats at all, there were some matches where the batsmen would do just as well getting 50-70 odd in 10 overs, I'm starting to think the pitch has something to do with it?...I just hope the dreaded collapse doesn't happen and hopefully they can make 240+ at least

here's the scorecard...

Attachments

• 20160531140644_1.jpg
    20160531140644_1.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 7
@nutshot @blockerdave @Dutch @francobaldo1 @MuchMore

Ok well, on your note of pitches, I carried on the ODI with the same stats as the test with the AI all set to conservative.

Think I may have enjoyed this more than the Test innings. I have recorded the wickets and my god there are some gems in there! Spot my favourite! haha!

They paced it perfectly, attacked during the power plays and dropped to around 4.8 in the middle overs!

They also tried to nick a second run off the last ball!!! BEHAVE!!

Sri Lanka 293/6 after 50 overs
Hard-Pristine Wicket

@nutshot @blockerdave @Dutch @francobaldo1 @MuchMore

Ok well, on your note of pitches, I carried on the ODI with the same stats as the test with the AI all set to conservative.

Think I may have enjoyed this more than the Test innings. I have recorded the wickets and my god there are some gems in there! Spot my favourite! haha!

They paced it perfectly, attacked during the power plays and dropped to around 4.8 in the middle overs!

They also tried to nick a second run off the last ball!!! BEHAVE!!

Sri Lanka 293/6 after 50 overs
Hard-Pristine Wicket

Wow! Amazing innings by the AI...never thought I'd see something like that, the most AI have made vs me with patches is around 260 I think? So just to summarize what are your settings;

-All batsmen conservative?
-Batting stats boosted all the way up?

Also is your favorite the nick which hit the ground and then given not out? That's happened to me twice I think and both times I 100% believed it was out!

Wow! Amazing innings by the AI...never thought I'd see something like that, the most AI have made vs me with patches is around 260 I think? So just to summarize what are your settings;

-All batsmen conservative?
-Batting stats boosted all the way up?

Also is your favorite the nick which hit the ground and then given not out? That's happened to me twice I think and both times I 100% believed it was out!

No was actually the top edge off the pull shot ha!
Yeah that is the correct settings!

Test Match Update
England 216/7

Batting with the hack on veteran. Wow so tough but so fun. 110/2 and things were looking good with a partnership worth 70 between Compton (44) and Root (56).
However out of nowhere a simple defensive push saw Compton nick off then the others followed to leave England 160/7

Stokes 72* and Broad 6* now have dug in and made a 50 partnership themselves with Broad literally blocking at the other end.

I love the unpredictability must of had at least 12 edges in this innings some going for runs some resulting in wickets!

New ball was impossible to get away!!

Need to whittle down the deficit as i approach Day 3

Last edited:
love the videos @wealey88 i really wish i had a good enough system to record my stuff on too! (gotta say how much i hate that bloody commentary! never have it on.)

i batted a bit tonight with the hack on, normal pressure on legend. (i always bowl on normal pressure too).

was going really well till India ATB brough Chadresakhar on. Man I couldn't deal with his drift and collapsed!

wealey do you bowl on normal pressure? and give the AI a gap at mid-off?

love the videos @wealey88 i really wish i had a good enough system to record my stuff on too! (gotta say how much i hate that bloody commentary! never have it on.)

i batted a bit tonight with the hack on, normal pressure on legend. (i always bowl on normal pressure too).

was going really well till India ATB brough Chadresakhar on. Man I couldn't deal with his drift and collapsed!

wealey do you bowl on normal pressure? and give the AI a gap at mid-off?

For tests I do yeah! Not always mid off though, maybe a gap through the covers!

It just allowed them to pick up singles and not get bogged down which then results in them lashing out.

I find it more of a tactic than anything else as a lot of my edges have come from them going for that gap!

Yeah normal pressure always!!

For tests I do yeah! Not always mid off though, maybe a gap through the covers!

It just allowed them to pick up singles and not get bogged down which then results in them lashing out.

I find it more of a tactic than anything else as a lot of my edges have come from them going for that gap!

Yeah normal pressure always!!

Will give it a go. Cheers

No was actually the top edge off the pull shot ha!
Yeah that is the correct settings!

Test Match Update
England 216/7

Batting with the hack on veteran. Wow so tough but so fun. 110/2 and things were looking good with a partnership worth 70 between Compton (44) and Root (56).
However out of nowhere a simple defensive push saw Compton nick off then the others followed to leave England 160/7

Stokes 72* and Broad 6* now have dug in and made a 50 partnership themselves with Broad literally blocking at the other end.

I love the unpredictability must of had at least 12 edges in this innings some going for runs some resulting in wickets!

New ball was impossible to get away!!

Need to whittle down the deficit as i approach Day 3

Really wanna test your setup in an ODI. Have you uploaded the teams to the Academy? If you haven't , it'd be great if you could upload. :)

Users who are viewing this thread