dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

All these vids are looking great ! :) I'm getting the itch to play career again! :)

@wealey88 one more thing, what video recorder are you using.

Really wanna test your setup in an ODI. Have you uploaded the teams to the Academy? If you haven't , it'd be great if you could upload. :)

@wealey88 Yeah that'd be cool if you could, but for the most part Antik I think just boost all batting stats up completely to the max. I'm currently doing this against India team and they're hammering me...I think they're 147-3 after 25 overs. I also took mid off out around the 15 over mark and this has helped a lot as they can score 1s and 2s now but even before this change they were hammering me xD

@wealey88 Yeah that'd be cool if you could, but for the most part Antik I think just boost all batting stats up completely to the max. I'm currently doing this against India team and they're hammering me...I think they're 147-3 after 25 overs. I also took mid off out around the 15 over mark and this has helped a lot as they can score 1s and 2s now but even before this change they were hammering me xD

Love that! Yeah mine and 2-3 notches off from max but still works!

I actually didn't remove any fielders for the ODI and they still scored 293/6!

Are you playing a One Dayer?

@nutshot keep us updated

Last edited:
Ha ha we have gone from reducing all the stats to be able to have a decent bowl and now maxing the stats to get a decent bat!

Ooor I suppose th Hack has let us go back to the teams being highly skilled as they should be!

So wait if high skilled teams are getting 250 plus and low skilled teams are getting 120-150

@Langeveldt surely this is your holy grail?

Love that! Yeah mine and 2-3 notches off from max but still works!

I actually didn't remove any fielders for the ODI and they still scored 293/6!

Are you playing a One Dayer?

@nutshot keep us updated

Sure thing, I've completed the match so here it is

PAK(me) vs IND, 50 over, Veteran, v1.00, 307-9 1st Innings
AI Mentality; All Aggressive, Max Batting Stats

So as I said they were 147-3 after 25, I made a change to my field as mentioned in previous post taking mid off out but as @wealey88 said I could have probably left that guy in and it would have been a similar result. Anyhow I got a few wickets caught in the outfield and a couple of edges too towards the end of the innings. However the thing to note is the AI were playing a lot better, again I'm not sure if it was the pitch or the changing of stats, because even with max stats they're not timing everything perfect, but there were periods where I'd get hit around quite badly.

The amazing thing about this is getting a wicket felt so real and important, usually I know the CPU will collapse but it didn't happen this time but I also got wickets consistently enough for me to feel good but I kid you not at one point I didn't think I'd get more than 4-5 people out max and in the end I couldn't even bowl them out, I should probably test with the fielder in the normal position and see how that goes but having max stats and aggressive mentality for all batsmen does seem to do something because the CPU has never scored this much from me before...anyway enough talking, who thinks I can chase this down? (mind you I don't think I've not lost a wicket within the first 5 overs)...

Attachments

• 20160601110734_1.jpg
    20160601110734_1.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 10
tonight i'm restarting the ATB test league. I've got them skilled "as they should be". so obviously in an ATB that's all quite strong but equally Aus / WI ATB come out as a fair bit stronger than Zim / Bang ATB. It'll hopefully give me some good variety and give a good impression of the outcomes at different skill levels.

@francobaldo1 i wonder if it's possible to incorporate into the hack something like i suggested here so when batting with the hack we can select an AI captaincy attribute that will affect their field selections, maybe give us some more variety, and perhaps let them pick from any of the user-created fields?

Sure thing, I've completed the match so here it is

PAK(me) vs IND, 50 over, Veteran, v1.00, 307-9 1st Innings
AI Mentality; All Aggressive, Max Batting Stats

So as I said they were 147-3 after 25, I made a change to my field as mentioned in previous post taking mid off out but as @wealey88 said I could have probably left that guy in and it would have been a similar result. Anyhow I got a few wickets caught in the outfield and a couple of edges too towards the end of the innings. However the thing to note is the AI were playing a lot better, again I'm not sure if it was the pitch or the changing of stats, because even with max stats they're not timing everything perfect, but there were periods where I'd get hit around quite badly.

The amazing thing about this is getting a wicket felt so real and important, usually I know the CPU will collapse but it didn't happen this time but I also got wickets consistently enough for me to feel good but I kid you not at one point I didn't think I'd get more than 4-5 people out max and in the end I couldn't even bowl them out, I should probably test with the fielder in the normal position and see how that goes but having max stats and aggressive mentality for all batsmen does seem to do something because the CPU has never scored this much from me before...anyway enough talking, who thinks I can chase this down? (mind you I don't think I've not lost a wicket within the first 5 overs)...

Love that and mine was with with them all conservative and I had no outfield catches oddly enough!

I'm happy for the scores to be lower when a trickier pitch that's perfect. However, these days for ODI's pitches are normally prepared to be belters!

So may as well just set them to that and a way we go!!

Love that and mine was with with them all conservative and I had no outfield catches oddly enough!

I'm happy for the scores to be lower when a trickier pitch that's perfect. However, these days for ODI's pitches are normally prepared to be belters!

So may as well just set them to that and a way we go!!

Yeah I'm going to do more testing as this could be a one off, I have to admit the AI were going for a lot of lofted shots which is why they got caught on the outfield and infield I think 3 times, I'll have to give conservative and precise a try...but yeah overall it seems like we're finding a good balance now pretty incredible!

Update
Sri Lanka 348 (94.3 Overs)
England 256/7 (70.1 Overs)

Sri Lankas lead now below 100 as Stokes 102* and Broad 11 approach a 100 partnership as they continue to frustrate the Sri Lankans late on Day 2

So many edges, think Stokes has under edged, top edged, leading edged, inside edged and outside edged his way to this 100!!

Update:
Day 3
England 306/7

Stokes 136 (171)
Broad 26 (79)

300 up with 4 over throws and Sri Lanka in danger of their wheels coming off here!

Wicket!

Broad
c Chandimal b Mathews (32)

New ball finally does the trick as Broad feathers through to the keeper!

England 327/8

Users who are viewing this thread