dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

Wow, looks like I've missed out on something great here! I stopped playing DBC14 a while ago mainly because I got a bit fed up with the bowling, but I just read through all of this thread and it looks like this hack has given it a new lease of life, big thanks to @francobaldo1 for your hard work!

Really tempted to try getting back into the game giving this hack a go - just need to sort out my graphical mods as it's in a bit of a mess from my experimentation from when I made mods :p.
Madman seriously it is a different game with this hack. It is brilliant

thanks all and apologize for the absence. Good news is that the all the problems with the hack were solved and
version 2.00 is really close now, it must "only" be coded. I can only say that is really fun, cant stop playing ^^
Cant give a ETA but i'll do what i can to finish it before august. Consider that there were many problems with
hard disk malfunctioning, visual studio license expiring (i downloaded the wrong version which wasnt free) etc.

thanks all for the great feedback

thanks all and apologize for the absence. Good news is that the all the problems with the hack were solved and
version 2.00 is really close now, it must "only" be coded. I can only say that is really fun, cant stop playing ^^
Cant give a ETA but i'll do what i can to finish it before august. Consider that there were many problems with
hard disk malfunctioning, visual studio license expiring (i downloaded the wrong version which wasnt free) etc.

Our own Ross is here..:D

Sorry if you had already mentioned but could we know what is in store for v2.00? As in what sort of improvements? :D

Wow, looks like I've missed out on something great here! I stopped playing DBC14 a while ago mainly because I got a bit fed up with the bowling, but I just read through all of this thread and it looks like this hack has given it a new lease of life, big thanks to @francobaldo1 for your hard work!

Really tempted to try getting back into the game giving this hack a go - just need to sort out my graphical mods as it's in a bit of a mess from my experimentation from when I made mods :p.

+1 bro.
I absolutely love bowling. The previous games had crappy bowling mechanics. This game was good but I had real issues with the way AI approached the target. Just like you, I stopped playing DBC. The other day I saw that DBC 17 was announced and visited PC and browsed through the forums and stumbled upon this thread. I saw some videos the other guys posted and downloaded the patch. It is an absolute treat bowling with this patch. I had multiple orgasms when I got the batsmen out exactly the way I had 'planned.' I've been in love with them faint edges. No more dollies to mid-on or mid-off.

Had a phenomenal dismissal yesterday... pitched on left-hander's leg stump, really seamed and caught the outside edge. flew wide of the slips and looked like being a grasser but snaffled inches above the ground bu backward point. i was out of my seat!!

Franco if you manage to actually sort out attributes having a major effect on the game, I will buy you a wheel of finest Dutch cheese and deliver it by hand in Italy. You can quote me on this.

Users who are viewing this thread