DBC14 Mod Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigby Wolf

The game is crashing after patching the kits and logos help! Applied the mods on full version not demo.

tezz99

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
England ODI & T20 KIT. Not complicated one. just 3 strips on shoulder and pants. btw i didn't add the team logo, sponsor logo separately. just added them with kit pattern as they are in same colour. In the default Kit Patterns, there is only 4 colours (Light green,blue,red,black) are used. i've created this pattern in same way. we can change these colours by any other colour in the cricket academy according to our choice. this is how this texture working in game. here i attach the texture of England kit.(The texture is common for both the ODI and T20).

Your one changes test shirt for all teams:/

Last edited by a moderator:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game is crashing after patching the kits and logos help! Applied the mods on full version not demo.

Copy them somewhere else, delete them and make sure game runs without them.

micgrech

Club Captain
attachment.php

Is it too early to start a downloads thread?

Anyone got these to work as yet?

11Ryan11

Club Captain
SA ODI Kit

"UPDATED"
-Separated the sponsors from the kit and added it to the sponsors file (uni_radialmotors) instead.
-Added sponsors for test uniform, just turn off invert sponsor.
-Fixed SA emblem which was inverted.
-Other minor adjustments.

Here is my South African ODI kit with variants and my template for the vest variant (current_03).

Ive also added a current_03 variant of the T20 kit I recently posted. Its a bit of guess job because I don't have a reference of what the T20 vest or jumper look like. Not gonna bother making a jumper variant until I know what that looks like.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• current_03_template.psd
    1,021.5 KB · Views: 31
  • SA T20 vest.rar
    237.9 KB · Views: 122
  • SA ODI kit.jpg
    SA ODI kit.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 65
  • SA ODI variants.jpg
    SA ODI variants.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 42
  • SA ODI Kit & Test Sponsor.rar
    445.2 KB · Views: 150
  • Sponsor switch.JPG
    Sponsor switch.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Vest template preview.jpg
    Vest template preview.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 26
  • SA T20 current_03 version.JPG
    SA T20 current_03 version.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
If you picked something other than the Big Ant, Bradman or Biggs bats, which are locked from editing - you can just swap the images for them when you want.

Hey Matt, is there anyway to change our bat sponsor after we have started our career?

Thanks,
Shooter

PriyanshLamba

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Mine doesnt show the nike sign and the white star logo on the odi top :(

It shows the black star on the left peck instead..

Just click invert in the menu

B

Bigby Wolf

Copy them somewhere else, delete them and make sure game runs without them.

The game works fine without them.It only crashes after applying the mods .i.e played a 5 over match between India and Australia ,Australia batted first(me) and during India's(AI) inning the game crashed after 1 over. Kits@Sherenik and priyansh rocks and logos@Mattw

B

Bigby Wolf

can you give your pc specs too as that will be helpful i guess, especially vram and ram.

Intel hd graphics 4000,2gb ram and Intel i3. I know these does not meet the min requirements. What are the graphic settings (in game ) to run it with minimum requirements with the above mentioned specs?

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
I personally feel its not hard to modify the kit's part tough it requires a good templet which clearly explain the areas/parts of the kit. just had a go at ECB county T20 blast kits i am having a problem in converthing the DDS tough i did it its not appearing ingame. i pasted the file in the prescribed folder in Mygames as from where i tood in DBC texture folder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread