DBC17 Patch 3 Now Available on PS4/Xbox One

Because they were shared with different logo ID numbers, there's no way of the game identifying those bat textures as being identical. You can filter for just those bat textures on the delete screen in the logo editor by name - and then just delete by mashing the button until they are all gone.

Yeah I agree I'm going to have to never do it, but it's a bit ridiculous when they pitch it out just short of the wide marker and you can't get to it otherwise, in real life if you can pick the spin well you can run a leggy down to third man no problem.

Will be games with mates with potential situations where it comes down to a spinner in the last over, you needing 4 runs off 3 balls and they stack cover, whilst just bowling 3 fairly wide deliveries in a row.

Needs to be fixed. :)
When the ball is that wide to play a cut shot try footwork facing towards forward point and play the cut..Its the FOOTWORK that matters now...Better the footwork the more it travels..

When the ball is that wide to play a cut shot try footwork facing towards forward point and play the cut..Its the FOOTWORK that matters now...Better the footwork the more it travels..

Thanks, I have tried that a couple of times and batsmen aren't putting their foot out there and playing a shot, at least with the ones I've used, which leads me to think that it has a larger effect with top order and middle order batsmen, as the one's I tried with were one lower order (a number 8 batsman) and a tail ender (I think number 10), so I think player skills are also influential in how far a batsman will move towards a ball?

Thanks, I have tried that a couple of times and batsmen aren't putting their foot out there and playing a shot, at least with the ones I've used, which leads me to think that it has a larger effect with top order and middle order batsmen, as the one's I tried with were one lower order (a number 8 batsman) and a tail ender (I think number 10), so I think player skills are also influential in how far a batsman will move towards a ball?
Yeah correct..Lower order cannot play all shots properly..

Will try to make a gif of that shot for you today..

Yeah correct..Lower order cannot play all shots properly..

Will try to make a gif of that shot for you today..

this is great because it makes you really grind out runs as a tail ender rather than just smashing the ball around easily and upping your innings total.

Just to clarify the team updating - because teams/squads are dynamic within career, players will remain playing for whatever team they are playing for - changes to lineups or squads won't impact ongoing careers.

The player updates that are possible are that if you update a player's appearance/identity in the academy, it will reflect for that player in career (provided they are a linked player), likewise team visuals and identity, like uniforms and logos, will be reflected inside career.

Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated :)

Anyone else notice when creating a player choosing batting mentality affects bowling stats and vice versa

Anyone else notice when creating a player choosing batting mentality affects bowling stats and vice versa
Pretty sure they are randomised so if you went back out and back in to it they would be different again, even if you pick the same mentality

I just noticed when i was creating for new career was on batting stats and hadn't moved it over to bowling stats but when i was choosing bowling mentality the batting stats were changing

Just to clarify the team updating - because teams/squads are dynamic within career, players will remain playing for whatever team they are playing for - changes to lineups or squads won't impact ongoing careers.

The player updates that are possible are that if you update a player's appearance/identity in the academy, it will reflect for that player in career (provided they are a linked player), likewise team visuals and identity, like uniforms and logos, will be reflected inside career.
Does this mean that I could make made up uniforms for say the 2019 world cup and then when my career players gets to the 2019 world cup I can go back to the academy and set the it as the default odi uniform and then I could play up the 2019 world cup on career with that kit.

This was so cool, as I started a career with on disc teams, while waiting for patches, continued that career and to my surprise, all names and kits updated -- brilliant! ;)

Yeah I agree I'm going to have to never do it, but it's a bit ridiculous when they pitch it out just short of the wide marker and you can't get to it otherwise, in real life if you can pick the spin well you can run a leggy down to third man no problem.

Will be games with mates with potential situations where it comes down to a spinner in the last over, you needing 4 runs off 3 balls and they stack cover, whilst just bowling 3 fairly wide deliveries in a row.

Needs to be fixed. :)
Luckily this does not happen in online play ;)

Because they were shared with different logo ID numbers, there's no way of the game identifying those bat textures as being identical. You can filter for just those bat textures on the delete screen in the logo editor by name - and then just delete by mashing the button until they are all gone.
yes you can but the bats being downloaded all link to the individual file being downloaded, so if you delete all the duplicates, then all your bats lose they logo, except for the one you kept.

it would also seem that the bat textures are linked to filename+logo(sharing) ID, and not just file name, thus if i use a logo downloaded on my bat and share it, the it changes the logo(share) id and makes a duplicate file when someone else downloads it? Am I making sense?

This is happening with stadiums as well, I have 6 copies of Adelaide Oval.....

Why are the wides not counting?
And at times they give 8 runs for 4. Whats going on?

And at times they give 8 runs for 4. Whats going on?
I thought this was fixed already as I haven't seen it so far. Plz post it in the bug section, if possible with the video which will help them to identify and fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread