DBC17 Patch 4 available now on PS4/Xbox One

Still on Pro - So surprised at how well they playing!

After watching your videos I'm gonna give a try at Pro. On Legend the AI gives away the match too often by losing quick wickets. Probably because on Legend, the AI has been over aggressive since DBC 14.

Last edited:
After watching your videos I'm gonna give a try at Pro. On Legend the AI gives away the match too often by losing quick wickets. Probably because on Legend AI, the has been over aggressive since DBC 14.

Yeah mate give it a go, they have been spot on!!

What are the best pitch settings to get Perth-like fast and bouncy conditions? I'm trying grassy hard and pristine with no cracks and it's still barely carrying sometimes to the keeper at 160kph.

Haha yep aware of that. Just asking if there's anything out of the box that allows you to replicate it...in theory you shouldn't have to use modifiers to get a bog standard pitch where the new ball carries easily to the keeper.

Can anyone guide how to fix logo database full issue as i was expecting its fixed in patch4 but looks its still there.

@MattW please guide how to fix this as you mentioned "added deduplication..." so is that any tab or what as i cant see any such option in downloaded logos

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Can anyone guide how to fix logo database full issue as i was expecting its fixed in patch4 but looks its still there.

@MattW please guide how to fix this as you mentioned "added deduplication..." so is that any tab or what as i cant see any such option in downloaded logos

Thanks in advance

Logos will automatically have been deduplicated. The database being full isn't an error or bug. Its a design choice.

@SnowyCasanova so now how can i get rid of this error other than manually delete the logo as i deleted few logos and what will happen that new bug occur that logo is deleted but that space/logo box still showing me as empty in edit and delete logo and when my selection reach to their it will halt the game but no crash i need to do via forcefully close app or by pressing filter. I belive after deleting logo that space also free up and not show anymore for selection or game will not halt, dont say that above behavoiur also normal as per design, i dont think so.

My query from developers as why they put restriction in logos database size as that going to be save on ps4 storage profile or at least that must be allowing 5 times as of current 2000 logo option only

Will surely update in bugs thread with snap.

Last edited:
Logos will automatically have been deduplicated. The database being full isn't an error or bug. Its a design choice.

Any solution for the Stadium duplicates ? Is there a way to find out if a stadium is assigned to any teams ? I know we can view this from the Teams menu. But that can be a long drawn process.

These match stats aren't tracked for academy data. They are customisable so as to be able to create any player you would like with whatever statistics you would like (eg. so Don Bradman has his real world statistics). This is purposeful behaviour.

Yes you've made this clear, we know we can add/update our own stats.. But I don't play online, and if tournament stats don't carry over, why bother? Why should anyone keep detailed records of the games they play, just so they can change every single players stats after every single game? Seriously, I want to know who thought this was a good idea?

Just chucking this here....why?....because it will give some little insights into Cricket X

Tournements and competitions are still being played at SCG instead of host nation home grounds!! The only way to overcome this issue is to assign all the teams who are taking part on in the competition the same grounds for where the tournement is being played.

As you can imagine this is a longwinded way to do things!! In comp/tourney mode if you choose a World Championship or WT20 WC it should give you a option when clicking the semis and finals which group to select and then you can choose the ground from the host nation stadiums I hope this can be implemented!! I thought this was fixed when patch 4 was in bet but doesnt seem the case @MattW @BigAntStudios @mikeymerren hope you guys can reply back! I just want a realistic experience when doing a WC and not playing semi or finals at SCG it ruins the whole flow!!

Users who are viewing this thread