Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

I live in Australia and DBC has come up on PSN, if I was to buy and download digital version will it instantly download or will it start tomorrow? Disk or digital? (Sorry not used to buying digitally at all)

Should download instantly! Happy gaming! :cheers

Now if only the UK PSN was selling it right now...sigh, I just want the damn game. Humbug.

In this case, it's released so it starts downloading as soon as you buy and hit 'download'
Thanks for reply mate :) how long do you think download would take?[DOUBLEPOST=1481760188][/DOUBLEPOST]

Now if only the UK PSN was selling it right now...sigh, I just want the damn game. Humbug.
Shouldn't be too long, it's always the final day which takes the longest hahaha

Thanks for reply mate :) how long do you think download would take?[DOUBLEPOST=1481760188][/DOUBLEPOST]

Fingers crossed, wood touched, ladders avoided that it is the final day, I literally cannot wait!

Depends entirely on your connection. Full download is around 11GB from memory.

At least you are in a cricket playing country. Spare a thought for cricket gaming fans in North America...

@BigAntStudios, is Canada included for DBC 17 being in the Microsoft store? Because on its website it says it's not available even though it's there. I wish I lived in cricket loving countries...:mad

I download from AU PSN just had a T20 after completing the tutorials.

When is get best going to go live?

I guess by the time I go to work and get home I will be playing a lot of cricket so before I get addicted I will thank all of you guys now who built this game from Ross and Matt and the BA team for answering questions and down to the guys who dedicated there time to make this game even better with created players, stadiums , kits etc. I know snowycassanova, Llewelynf and FissionMailed off the top of my head did an exceptional job so really well done boys! Enjoy boys and goodluck! Oh of course BRAB and all the other guys I can't name off the top of my head, you know who you are

Last edited:
I guess by the time I go to work and get home I will be playing a lot of cricket so before I get addicted I will thank all of you guys now who built this game from Ross and Matt and the BA team for answering questions and down to the guys who dedicated there time to make this game even better with created players, stadiums , kits etc. I know snowycassanova, Llewelynf and FissionMailed off the top of my head did an exceptional job so really well done boys! Enjoy boys and goodluck!
dont forget BRAB for some amazing stadiums, there's another bloke i cant think of off the top of my head, thats done stadiums and MunkeyMomo whose created the english county teams the work thats been put into these is outstanding and i know alot of them have been pushing hard to get the stuff out before release, which is live now, ill make my start of my career probably restart after all is uploaded, but opening batsman career for my first, i may stream to youtube aswell

I download from AU PSN just had a T20 after completing the tutorials.

When is get best going to go live?

Should be Dec 15th or 16th... whatever the official release day for DBC 17 is

Think about us PC Users, a month's wait while mostly everyone will enjoy it!

Don't worry, we will entertain you with reviews, feedback and videos :)

Users who are viewing this thread