Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Just gave it a quick twirl, by resuming a career match. Initial thoughts are the running between seems to be much smoother, the batsman now drags the bat back in when stepping out and missing, and overall the game is playing much smoother. I would say it's looking a bit better as well, but that could well be a placebo effect. Didn't get a chance to play a lot, so didn't check if the cover drive jas been improved. Thank you Bigant for getting this out super quick!
Can you check if the attributes (cardio) updates after each match? We have to simulate the match for it to take effect at the moment

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I have a question about the match settings. I see that the Test match mode has 3 different versions, with different start times. However, is there a way within a tour/competition to select whether the test match would be a regular one or a D/N test? Is the match settings menu before the start of each game where one could select match options, outfield, pitch type, umpires etc (like in DBC14) not available in tour/competition mode in DBC17. For some odd reason, every test match in the tour/competition mode seems to be a D/N test for me. I wanted to confirm whether one has control over the start timings of a test match before I report it as a bug.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I do not think you can still bowl a no ball with spinner like DBC14

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Because I've paid £45 for it? I know it's industry standard to release unfinished games (Did anyone play Mafia 3 at 30FPS?) and then patch it up when the community cottons on, then take the plaudits of listening to the community, but they had the good game to start with which makes this inexplicable.

I'd be happier if they said give us £20 for a DBC14 DLC to be honest.

Don't mean to come off as entitled and such but I can't pay them my money in installments as and when they get things right can I? And yes I can take it back to the store, but where are our expectations when that's the best you've got to hope for.

I think they shot themselves in the foot a bit by making such a good game the first time around to be honest.

What are your complaints about the game? Thought you were quite happy with it initially?

Not having a go just not sure if i misunderstood/misremembwr what you said before or your views altered or whatever? Genuine q.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
What are your complaints about the game? Thought you were quite happy with it initially?

Not having a go just not sure if i misunderstood/misremembwr what you said before or your views altered or whatever? Genuine q.

Basically feels that the academy stats for each player don't mean/do anything

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kinda irrelevant, but does anyone know how to download the new patch on the Xbox one?

Users who are viewing this thread