Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-24-07-11-34.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-24-07-11-34.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 234

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
mattw and guys, in new game there is any gameplay change in 360 shots and singles in 360 areas like early, very early,ideal,late,very late shots can make diffierent placement or edges or top edges like real matchs,this is missing in dbc 14,and sharp turn and bounce,is also missing in dbc in spin bowling there is any changes in that areas,i like to know that

dbc 14 batting is easy to play in legend also,but bowling is very hard to get wickets particularly in slips and begind the stumps, in new game any balance in in bowling and batting?like batting more difficult and bowling

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Let's hope the PlanetCricket team is still in the game. Nothing better then showing my friends that I'm in the game...

sathishneo

School Cricketer
hi..Pls make the originality batting ,bowling style and face for all players.in Dbc14 some of the players face doesn't look original.

venkniralac

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
[QUOTE="sathishneo, post: 3031962, member: 68863"the players face doesn't look original.[/QUOTE]
Because it's a game not reality

SKD

School Cricketer
Just to help kickstart the slow trickle, here's something Ross just posted on the Big Ant forum

Matt I know this not a wishlist but I have just a very small suggestion for you guys Big Ant. If Big Ant puts tv commercial in the game after every over, that would make it look more realistic and that would help them get a lot of sponsors, its a win win situation =)

sathishneo

School Cricketer
[QUOTE="sathishneo, post: 3031962, member: 68863"the players face doesn't look original.
Because it's a game not reality[/QUOTE]

Yes your right.its just a game .but just check the faces of shane warne and sachin.. shane looks like good designed,but sachins face not well designed.

sathishneo

School Cricketer
Because it's a game not reality

Yes your right.its just a game .but just check the faces of shane warne and sachin.. shane looks like good designed,but sachins face not well designed.[/QUOTE]
Ross.. hope u make it right this time .most of the indian players are not well designed .kindly make it right in dbc 17. thanks in advance

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Umm I'm 99% sure you downloaded those players from the academy. There are literally millions of Tendulkars to choose from, it's not Big Ants fault you chose the bad quality one...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hopefully some screenshots from the game soon...To get a glimpse..

Users who are viewing this thread