Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Need help here lads, not getting picked for first clsss games. Me and a few others have picked up on the fact that when we go to start a career, the domestic leagues (some of them) appear to be on 0 OV instead of 70,75,78 etc as you would expect, we think this is why we aren't being picked, no issue in being picked for big bash and other t20 leagues though. Can anyone shed any light on this, very frustrating.

I can't get selected for England been playing career for a while now doesn't even show England on my selection status please help??

How do I delete my save data, because I'm having the same problem. I've pretty much deleted everything on the game, but is there something on console settings I need to delete?

If this is on the PS4 you need to go into settings (on the PS4) and then saved game data (can't remember precise wording) but if you delete all the profile and game data and then download get best again just avoid the team logos.[DOUBLEPOST=1483376747][/DOUBLEPOST]
Need help here lads, not getting picked for first clsss games. Me and a few others have picked up on the fact that when we go to start a career, the domestic leagues (some of them) appear to be on 0 OV instead of 70,75,78 etc as you would expect, we think this is why we aren't being picked, no issue in being picked for big bash and other t20 leagues though. Can anyone shed any light on this, very frustrating.

This could be a bug???

Anyone know a fix where there is 3 starc's for Australia in my career and he plays for the renegades instead of sixers thanks

I think this is when you download teams and you then get the option of downloading the same player who then plays for the other teams
what button is that? i cant find anything about it
Up on the d pad.

Now, would be good if we were warned for over appealing.
You can in fact agitate the umpire by over appealing and have them not giving batsmen out when they actually are out. In other words you lose your credibility through over appealing. This feature has been there since DBC 14.

Is there a way to get around the duplicated player issue in career mode. I've tried everything and it seems to be an issue that persists nonetheless. This is really making the game unplayable for me as career mode is my favourite feature. I emailed Big Ant Studios but they haven't responded. Not impressed.

Is there a way to get around the duplicated player issue in career mode. I've tried everything and it seems to be an issue that persists nonetheless. This is really making the game unplayable for me as career mode is my favourite feature. I emailed Big Ant Studios but they haven't responded. Not impressed.
They havent emailed you over new years holidays? are you kidding me? they are allowed a weekend break no?

and if you bothered to take the trime to read this forum properly, you would see this is by now a known bug, which will be fixed....***not impressed**

Users who are viewing this thread