MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Your GPU does not meet the minimum requirement of one that supports Direct X 11.

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
no more xbox 360???

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Was expected..And its the right way to go as well..
well i dont think, because the first version got the success because it was released on xbox 360 and now they are getting it out of the mix.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
no more xbox 360???
Supporting the old consoles would have held us back too much in enhancing the game. Many requested features that we are implementing wouldn't have been possible if we were still supporting the older consoles, indeed even some gameplay improvements this time around are only possible from having more resources available on the new consoles.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
FWIW Big Ant Guys, Academy works fine in Bootcamp on my MacbookPRO ...little sluggish but I expected that with the graphic update.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
Does planetcricket have some sort of monetary deal with DC? Because having played the original, it was utter crap. Slow animation, painful lack of real world cricketers and zero atmosphere. It felt like going to watch a county match on a rainy day. How have people liked this? What am I missing?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Does planetcricket have some sort of monetary deal with DC? Because having played the original, it was utter crap. Slow animation, painful lack of real world cricketers and zero atmosphere. It felt like going to watch a county match on a rainy day. How have people liked this? What am I missing?

So you played it, yet didn't use the Academy to alleviate the 'painful' lack of real world cricketers?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Eagerly waiting for a player creator pro to post their work..We should have a thread for Created players like before..

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Oddly enough the announcement of the release of a console cricket video game makes news on a website dedicated to cricket video games. You are literally on the wrong site if that's not what you want to read.

Users who are viewing this thread